Cambridge United vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

1 hour ago, ReginaldD said:

Highly doubt we'll see Lees tonight other than coming off the bench with injury to other CB and Hutch with hsi biscuit knees will I doubt travel out of Sheffield. It'll be Semedo with a CB from the development team.

Also Carlos' interview on Radio Sheff this am confirmed they'll be a what sounded like 11 changes. He think having this game tonight after us playing on Sunday is crazy, though he did say he wants to win the match he won't be putting out the same players from Sunday as the little rest will bring high injury risk.

I still don't know why it's tonight and not tomorrow - when the draw was made I booked tomorrow afternoon off to go to the match assuming it'd be played then as it was already known that we were playing Villa on the Sunday, then I had to change it to today.

images9J46JEOB.jpg HI to all you wonderful Wednesdayites, Sorry for my bedraggled look it was raining stair rods in Shannon this morning. Anyways I've

landed at Stanstead and sorted out my paperwork so I'll be dragging myself off for a light afternoon meal before the game. I may try some of those Quale eggs on toasted unleven bread that Pauli and HRH seem to be so fond of. BTW Pauli loved the mix you posted in your MDT.

Speaking of Music staying with Mike Rutherford tonight and he, I and Paul are hoping to put something down at Pauls recording studio, so watch this space.

Really enjoyed the performance on Saturday. I thought we were going to bury them after our first half show but Western Villa found some fight in the second half and I was both

relieved and overjoyed when Fernando slotted the ball home for goal. One bloke dropped his small child when we scored.... Some atmosphere on the kop. The bloke who dropped the little lad spent far too long explaining to me that the Kop was a hill in the Transval S.A.. If he reads this I wasn't bored just engrossed in the match. I promise myself I will visit the said Hill at some point.

So Carlos will be giving everyone a rest tonight. There will be our newbies on view showing us what we have in the squad. Not predicting fingers crossed.

Up The Owls WAWAW Love Y'all speak soon Love Taylor  x x x  

6 hours ago, siggi jonsson said:

Why are people so obsessed with Hirst?

He's played and scored for England youth, CC and the back room staff seem to rate him, big clubs have supposed to have shown interest, he's scored a few for Wednesday youth / reserves. He shows some promise, why not get behind him for 10 minutes in a league cup match? 

51 minutes ago, Rogers said:

He's played and scored for England youth, CC and the back room staff seem to rate him, big clubs have supposed to have shown interest, he's scored a few for Wednesday youth / reserves. He shows some promise, why not get behind him for 10 minutes in a league cup match? 

He's not even gonna play

2 hours ago, Mollymae's Dad said:

Carlos will be going to win the game

I expect a stronger side than most have posted on here

I think most are basing their team on Carlos saying none of the team that played on Sunday will start. If you can think of 11 alternative players we haven't then you've done well 

lol