Wednesday Shop Issues

Has anyone else had an issue trying to log in to the Official Wednesday Shop online? Trying to buy the new home and away shirts but everytime i proceed to checkout its askes me to log in which i do and i keep getting the error message on the pic. Ive tried setting up a new account, using another account, using different browsers, a laptop and a phone but still no luck. It has been like this for a few weeks and i have contacted them several times but had no reply. Im a London Owl so cant just pop in to the shop and phoning up aint cheap on top of £110 for 2 shirts. anyone know how to get around this?

swfcCapture.JPG

I live in Ireland and have been getting the same message for weeks now, have sent several emails and have had no response from them. Seems like they don't give a poo about non local fans. I think it might be time to write a letter of complaint to the main man himself.

By the time they sort it we will be halfway through the season and better off saving the money for next seasons shirts. Ive been trying for about 2-3 weeks and have emailed about 5 times from both my account with no response. Will keep trying and hopefully I'll annoy them into fixing it. 

Guest gibkevin

Its been like that for over a week now...
I rang the club shop and after 6 attempts they eventually picked up
I made an order via the telephone as their computer system wasnt working...
Still havent received my shirt though :wacko:

I makes you laugh when i just tried again and already they have had 1438 failed attempts today alone(the error id number is the failed logins that day) that is appalling. I bet if Chansiri himself knew how many failed attempts there was each day and much money they were losing he would be fuming. If we want to be a premiership club the retail department (which definitely doesnt live up to our MASSIVE demands) needs to pull their heads out of their backsides.