Ref today?

We had a very good view of the body check. Hutch just took him out. Very clumsy. People around me were saying he just doesn't think about what he's doing , not the sort of challenge you make whilst on a yellow.  After the body check as Hutch walked away I said to my lad that he had been very lucky , then the ref called him back over and I thought he was off. 

24 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

We had a very good view of the body check. Hutch just took him out. Very clumsy. People around me were saying he just doesn't think about what he's doing , not the sort of challenge you make whilst on a yellow.  After the body check as Hutch walked away I said to my lad that he had been very lucky , then the ref called him back over and I thought he was off. 

Yep you always fear the worst when you see Sam steaming towards an opponent like that especially while on a yellow, he could easily have been sent off but for the vast majority of the game he was superb 

11 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

He had two fingers on Lees 

Lees made a tent out of the villa lads shirt 

That angle wasn't shown on telly but live his shirt was 2 yards behind him with Tom pulling it, much worse than Hutchs short pull

That's how I saw it, we must sit in the same area of the North. 

13 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

Difficult for the ref to see the shirt pull by Hutch, thankfully the linesman didn't appear to either.

Hutch played very well, but some of his tackles are just plain daft and unnecessary.

The linesman in front of the north was hopeless. Never gave the ref any help, just waited for him to indicate throws & fouls first. Ironically, he was that pants, he missed the blatant pen for Hutch shirt pulling.

Ref was rubbish. When supporters of the winning team say that, you know it's true!