Forestieri

13 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Might be on his way to Middlesboro apparently, Zach Clough's a decent player.

Would understand why, but in terms of playing time he'd be far better off here

Still, let's stay on topic: Forestieri leaving us :ph34r: 

(It won't happen)

6 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I reckon he'll end up with a 5yr deal on 35-40k a week which will rise on promotion.

Something like this ^

Chansiri and Carlos won't let our best players go after last season and aiming to go for it this season. We're strengthening, not weakening the team, the likes of Westwood and Lees are signing new deals for a reason. Forestieri will follow suit too, soon, I would expect.

38 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The likes of Staton posting these vague messages doesn't help. 

On one hand he's got a link to last night's interview with Carlos splashed across his Twitter page with the tag "FF not for sale". 

Then on the other hand you've got him tweeting about how their might be some substance to the reports from TalkSport and The Sun. 

Can he really then sit there and complain about some fans getting a bit worked up? 

Staton and his mate on FH tonight just s h1t stiring to drum up interest for FH. 

3 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Staton thinks there are reasons he could be tempted by Derby.

That can only be money, a fall out or for some strange reason he thinks they have a better chance of promotion than us.

I don't put Staton down as the type to make things up 

I'd have him down to stir the sh!t though 

The only place FF is going, is that dull empty office to sign an extended contract.

DC knows we have a chance of promotion with FF in the team, if he goes to a competitor there will be a shitstorm of epic proportions. 

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Would understand why, but in terms of playing time he'd be far better off here

Still, let's stay on topic: Forestieri leaving us :ph34r: 

(It won't happen)

Aye, I agree about both players.

Just seen it reported that Boro are close to getting Fabio and Clough. Will see though. Would be a big step up for Clough, he is promising though and they might loan him out to a Championship club if they sign him, I would think because like you said he wouldn't get much game time there. And I wouldn't worry about Forestieri, unless a established top flight side came in with big money. He'll probably get a new contract soon.

Don't Derby already have a left sided attacking player who they paid £4.5 mill for at the start of last season , who scored 12 goals last season and would be slightly annoyed if this went through .

Please step forward Tom Ince 

49 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Knob Staton's stirring the pot because that's what journalists do. I shan't listen to FH for the rest of the week as punishment. Lol.

If it's punishment you are after then you should be made to listen to Football Heaven.

I absolutely love Fernando and think he will stay and the rumours are absolutely rubbish. But, and this applies for all players, if they aren't in the correct frame of mind to play then I don't want them playing for my football club. 

He is surely staying unless a premier league side comes in with serious money and not a league rival with an insulting sum like the reported 7 million