Forestieri

1 minute ago, OWL2D2 said:

Not true. you wasnt rubbishing them up to the point he scored an never celebrated. you was stirring it before the game, before he scored.

I was going to say. 

Just checked that thread and Skyline and the other bloke were stirring the pot pre-match. 

Apparently FF wasn't starting etc. 

Now he's trying to stir the pot by suggesting he's off due to a goal celebration. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

The fact that people make up these stupid rumors is pathetic enough. 

Apparently he's off now because "he didn't celebrate". 

It gets worse,queueing for the club shop before kick off,and some feck in spikey haired dude was tellin all ,that fessi won't be paying today cos he's havin a medical at norwich,bullsh yte says i,and offered my season ticket plus £50 quid to him i was that confident that what he was spouting was shiznee.....................do my head in these rumour mongers,

fairly confident this is BS  

BUT whilst ever we have a player of his outstanding ability we ought to get used to parachute laden teams flexing their wallets 

had a Newcastle fan tweeting me saying he was joining them and it was' imminent 'last week , soon as he used that word I knew it was BS

FF is without doubt one of the best signings we've ever made IF sometime in the future we lose him I'm struggling to think of a like for like replacement 

11 minutes ago, BenitoCarbone said:

Fact is he was not his usual self while celebrating or at FT.

Does not mean he is off though. Could be many reasons.

Just hope its nothing serious in any matter.

This exactly

He's definitely not 100%. Remained professional but there didn't seem to be much in the way of his usual passion or enthusiasm. Hopefully it's more of a blip than some sort of foreshadowing. Certainly as much as I despise the BS rumours that swell around here, the timing of the rumours of having a falling out, coupled with his seeming lack of enthusiasm today, have worried me a little.

Still, £15 million no less surely as an asking price. Can pick up Hakim Ziyech for that... :ph34r:  (Fully aware jumping about 16 guns with that one)

The way I see it with DC and any of CC's squad is that if DC is truly serious in what he's apparently said this last week, that we don't and won't be selling anybody... he will surely stick to this if he wants promotion and HE NEEDS us to be promoted to make his as quick as possible to start recouping and gain an ROI.

Yes it's a risk keeping any top player that could make some decent money for the club but then, when you look at rolling the dice on £170mill or whatever it will be this coming season for promotion; I think January window is the one more to worry about.

I'm nervous about any of our top players being poached, none more so than FF but what will be will be, there's naff all that we could do to stop anything and we have to believe that where transfers out are concerned, DC and CC will replace with comparative standard and quality.

Ahhhh but this then I struggle with on the other hand... WHO even if we got £10m plus for say FF, could we bring in before the end of this month and be at the same level as FF is for us... I don't think we honestly can.

Time will tell if we are able to keep our squad as it is right now, add to it but we can only keep moving onwards and upwards by winning our games and getting behind whatever team CC puts out.

think he was just relieved to have scored after a number of attempts he'd had 

he was greedy at times today eg took lee's cross when wallace was better placed,  then rounded keeper but Hutton's tackle was brilliant, 

remember hooper having similar reaction last season when he scored v bolton 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

So he played with a "lack of enthusiasm" despite working his balls off. 

Yes

Working his balls off is professionalism. Enthusiasm is doing it with a smile on your face. Plenty of professionalism... his celebration and expression at full time showed lack of enthusiasm