Forestieri

Great work rate today and great finish too! 

Interesting to hear CC after the game talk about how others say he's a 9 or 10 but 80, 85 90% of his goals come from playing left and even better that he enjoys that too! 

Think hes he's perfect for our high octane game, as is KL and hope Abdi fits right in too. 

Whilst he never played froday I'd suggest Sissoko of Newcastle beats him, but he never see a championship game as meant to be off to Madrid. 

27 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What rumours? 

A few that Newcastle have come in with a better offer and offering him 60k a week, some that he's had a fall our with Carlos. I rubbished them at first but he usually ALWAYS celebrates but he didn't today

Just now, NIOwl said:

I love him, but he can be more wasteful and aimless than you'd want. Down vote away lads. 

True, he requires more shots than most to stick the ball in the back of the net. 

That said, he's also the type of player that can create those opportunities himself. Might take him 4 chances to score a goal, but he can create three of those chances himself, so I'll let him off lol

31 minutes ago, Beholder said:

If McCormack is worth 12 million, so is Fernando.

He is brilliant. 

Best player on the pitch. Abdi might take a few games to get used to the team.

I'd say he's worth even more. We'd be half as effective without him, if he went or got injured we'd be in trouble.

25 minutes ago, Skyline said:

A few that Newcastle have come in with a better offer and offering him 60k a week, some that he's had a fall our with Carlos. I rubbished them at first but he usually ALWAYS celebrates but he didn't today

Well he did celebrate. 

Sounds like a load of bs. 

34 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Ah. 

You mean the rumor that you and the other bloke made up. 

I despair at some people...

Let me create a twitter account of some random club (let's say........Roma)

Let me link him to Roma and keep tweeting horse crap after horse crap that he's signing and it will end up on here!

Oh..... and then when I get bored I'll make up that he's fallen out with his local supermarket as they don't sell Italian ice cream and has demanded a transfer.

Gonads. 

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I hope FF is ok.  Didn't celebrate the goal with his usual enthusiasm.  Thought Abdi was quiet today but he is tidy on the ball any that was a superb interception at the end!

He's under this lot

image.jpeg

You're either stirring or getting your knickers in a twist, either way quit the sugary drinks