Rival watch

A soon as I saw the newcastle team I thought we'd have nothing to fear, not sure where all there money was spent the forwards look so lightweight. Interesting as well how fulham seem to be setting up there basically like a poor version of ourselves.

1 minute ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

This is probably going to bite me on the arse, but I've never understood the fuss about Dwight Gayle. Very little to his game.

Think that's a bit harsh, he's a nippy little goal scorer. Saying nothing to his game is bit like saying that Michael Owen character is s better pundit than player.... 

Just now, Philb125 said:

Think that's a bit harsh, he's a nippy little goal scorer. Saying nothing to his game is bit like saying that Michael Owen character is s better pundit than player.... 

I didn't say nothing to his game. There's very little to his game. He's quick and seems to be a good finisher. Not really the hardest worker, not known for his strength or aerial ability. He's a good type of player to have in a squad but the fees he's gone for are way ott.

1 minute ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

I didn't say nothing to his game. There's very little to his game. He's quick and seems to be a good finisher. Not really the hardest worker, not known for his strength or aerial ability. He's a good type of player to have in a squad but the fees he's gone for are way ott.

I'd be shocked if he doesn't get 20 goals this season. Decent player to go with mitrovic or however you spell the big lad they have upfront. 

If Newcastle don't get off to a good start, and their fans turn against the team, they could end up nearer to relegation than promotion. 

Every team in this league is going to have a right go at Newcastle, they'll be the biggest scalp in the division.

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Should be 2 up. How come the dominant in the air Hanley never anywhere near smith. Did we have a let off or is he just not fit as he was the lad out of breath from 15-20 mins on 

He looks to be in awful shape.