Rival watch

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Quite a lot of their fans have been very critical this season when I've read DATM. That's coming from reading it probably once a month or so since November ish. 

lol 

Unbelievable. 

Wagner probably should be manager of the flipping year for what he's done with that side. 

Who on earth do they think would come in and do a better job?

Guest The Horse

Great result.
Will keep Hudds smarting and hungry against Fulham.
Mathematically takes out Derby who now have nothing to play for.
Rowett said in interview before today's game that he knew it was over and was bringing in some sidelined players.
Hopefully, there'll be more experimentation on Saturday and their players get the flip flops on.

Just now, SiJ said:

lol 

Unbelievable. 

Wagner probably should be manager of the flipping year for what he's done with that side. 

Who on earth do they think would come in and do a better job?

Again, I guess it's like a lot of football fans. Living in the moment is all that matters and I know I'm guilty of it on here quite a lot! Then you get the archetypal 'perspective' thread and it all mellows out. But yeh, in general it's pretty amazing considering the budget they have and the previous seasons where they could only dream of finishing in the top half.  

3 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Think Bartley got booked for Leeds today meaning he has 10 yellows does that mean a 2 match ban? Also jannsson one more off 15 for a 3 match ban? If I'm correct?

Need 15 booking for suspension now I think.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

Yeah we're going to beat Derby.

lol

It's about flipping time. They've got the sort of fans that don't even know these sorts of records exist because for the whole over these last 12 years of this run the general consensus from them is that they should be beating teams like us. Which is pretty hilarious. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

It's about flipping time. They've got the sort of fans that don't even know these sorts of records exist because for the whole over these last 12 years of this run the general consensus from them is that they should be beating teams like us. Which is pretty hilarious. 

We would have sacked Carlos 4 games ago. We would have probably turned into Derby. 

Carlos has a dream.

lol

32 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We won't beat Derby on Sat because we never do.

Not beat Derby in 12 years.

Not beat QPR away for 17 years either. We're a differant team to what we were, we could have beat them twice last season with a little more look. Onwards and upwards.