Rival watch

Maybe it's because I'm misty eyed having watched the Rhodes and Son video for the umpteenth time, but in terms of rival watch I'm only looking up.  Newcastle's next seven games include 5 away, including other play off teams.  If we go on a great run we can certainly catch them.  IMHO it's between us Newcastle and Huddersfield for 2nd, can see Leeds missing out altogether and Reading faltering.  

Just now, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Is it only me who would be happy for Huddersfield to take one of the play-off places, so long as we get there too?

We are their bogey team, so I'd love to be playing them for a place in the Premier League!!

I'd be happy if all the teams in the play-offs stay what they are now

Just now, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Is it only me who would be happy for Huddersfield to take one of the play-off places, so long as we get there too?

We are their bogey team, so I'd love to be playing them for a place in the Premier League!!

Play offs don't always work like that. 

Can't be a side in the division playing better than 'Udders at the moment. 

They were outstanding in that double header (Brighton/Leeds) last week. 

1 minute ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Maybe it's because I'm misty eyed having watched the Rhodes and Son video for the umpteenth time, but in terms of rival watch I'm only looking up.  Newcastle's next seven games include 5 away, including other play off teams.  If we go on a great run we can certainly catch them.  IMHO it's between us Newcastle and Huddersfield for 2nd, can see Leeds missing out altogether and Reading faltering.  

Good logic though they seem to be better away than at home

Just now, SiJ said:

Play offs don't always work like that. 

Can't be a side in the division playing better than 'Udders at the moment. 

They were outstanding in that double header (Brighton/Leeds) last week. 

True, but I'd rather be playing a team we seem to know how to get the better of than someone we usually struggle against (like bloody Derby!).