Chansiri or Ashley

2 hours ago, SouthStandParty said:

Unbelieveable!

Your're all sofookin brain washed it's unreal!!!

AAh. The old brainwashed argument.

Someone has differing opinions so must be 'Brainwashed'.

A bit like the recent referendum, the majority decided to vote for the issues that most affected their lives and the chattering classes & glitterati in London concluded they weren't fit, able and sufficiently educated to have formed their opinion and shouldn't be allowed to ever do so again.

As it happens i agree that as things stand at the moment, i would much rather have CC in charge than Benitez any day. Maybe i'm brainwashed as well, or maybe it's just my opinion.

I wonder if someone who tipped the crowd on Sunday to be 'hopefully' 24,000 wasn't brainwashed by the conscientious price objector's' agenda. 

1 hour ago, AviatorOwl said:

Yeah ok. I have met him, and im regularly at shirebrook. But you go ahead and believe the sensationalist garbage the press churns out.

there's an old Sheffield saying  " you can tellacunt by the company he keeps

48 minutes ago, steveger said:

Ashley is a monster, he's raping that football club as he does all his businesses. A parasite

That's really silly. Ashley has never taken a penny out of the club.

He hasn't been a great success as a football chairman, that said they were two days from admin when he bought them, but to say he rapes the club is plain daft.

As for being a monster, he's a really hard nosed businessman and I wouldn't want to work for him, but you really can't believe everything you read about him or SD

And yes, I know him

Edited by WBridgfordowl