Chansiri or Ashley

30 minutes ago, AviatorOwl said:

Yeah ok. I have met him, and im regularly at shirebrook. But you go ahead and believe the sensationalist garbage the press churns out.

Sensationalist.

The report by the business, innovation and skills (BIS) select committee, which was triggered by a Guardian investigation last year, said Ashley had used “appalling working practices” and treated his “workers as commodities rather than as human beings”.

5 minutes ago, Furious George said:

Sensationalist.

The report by the business, innovation and skills (BIS) select committee, which was triggered by a Guardian investigation last year, said Ashley had used “appalling working practices” and treated his “workers as commodities rather than as human beings”.

But have you been there? Therere are 2 sides to every story. Im not saying i would Prefer him as our chairman, i am just commenting on the ludicrous stories that emerge about SD warehouse in shirebrook. Lots of the workers there are tied to employment agencies, lots of companies go that route.  Like i say, i believe what i see, not what i read.

2 minutes ago, AviatorOwl said:

But have you been there? Therere are 2 sides to every story. Im not saying i would Prefer him as our chairman, i am just commenting on the ludicrous stories that emerge about SD warehouse in shirebrook. Lots of the workers there are tied to employment agencies, lots of companies go that route.  Like i say, i believe what i see, not what i read.

Fair question and no I haven't been there.

That doesn't read to me like sensationalism though. 

Interested though, what's the other side to the story?

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

So you have to see something for it to be true...

er ok then. 

You see this is why i rarely post on here. Stop twisting my words. I am saying i know the working conditions and they're not how the press would have you believe, but you keep reading thise tabloids, i hear the Sport has some great articles which im sure are completey true. 

2 hours ago, wilfsmith said:

Didn't he invest 134 million to buy the club on 2007 and then had 'significant' debts to pay off too? Also he doesn't need to reinvest the sky money if he wanted to increase his personal wealth.

The things kids do to get employee of the month at sports direct

Just now, SiJ said:

How do you know the working conditions then? 

Do tell. 

Because i am a regular visitor, and have free access to all of the site. And everyone  gets searched, regardless of who they are, seeing as that is another of the hot topics regarding the site.

I will fall back into the seedy world of veiwing and not posting, apologies if it appears the thread got hijacked.

2 minutes ago, Furious George said:

And you've not hijacked the thread, it's a comparison between Chansiri and Mike Ashley. 

Sorry, is it an argument your after?

I was merely responding to personal abuse of Mike Ashley from someone who has never met him.