My Concerns With Carlos

There are millions of people living happily in apartments away from family...if he moves to a bigger club...he'll be in an apartment I'm guessing his family don't want to leave Portugal. So unless he returns there...etc etc etc..

Only London would be a bigger attraction and even then it might not be somewhere he wants to be.

Did he not say that whilever he feels wanted at a club he will stay , once he feels like he is unwanted he will be off and there will be no end of clubs wanting him . At the moment club , players and fans all lord him , as long as it stays that way I reckon he will stay . Well least until he has three bad results and the fickleness of some fans slate him at matches . 

11 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

There are millions of people living happily in apartments away from family...if he moves to a bigger club...he'll be in an apartment I'm guessing his family don't want to leave Portugal. So unless he returns there...etc etc etc..

Only London would be a bigger attraction and even then it might not be somewhere he wants to be.

The only people who want to be in London are people unable to live somewhere else . 

2 hours ago, cross owl said:

Did he not say that whilever he feels wanted at a club he will stay , once he feels like he is unwanted he will be off and there will be no end of clubs wanting him . At the moment club , players and fans all lord him , as long as it stays that way I reckon he will stay . Well least until he has three bad results and the fickleness of some fans slate him at matches . 

Didn't Nanny Mcphee say something similar 

5 hours ago, theowlsman said:

It started with us, the fans, we fell in love with him.

Then Sky fell in love with him.

Then the rest of football fell in love with him.

And now even the BBC are stalking him.

He's a right tart and it's going to end in tears if we don't go up this season.

He's a top, top, coach and the big guns will be after him shortly. You just watch when the first Premiership managerial casualty occurs, they'll be throwing money at Carlos and Mr Chansiri to let him go.

I hope that he stays long enough this season to take us up. Then it'll be panic over. 

Wednesday in the Premiership with Carlos at the helm. An ever more effective Dream Team than Hooper and Nuhiu.

Even if Wednesday are promoted CC might see that as mission complete, and fancy another project...

5 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

No he doesn't.

He lives in an apartment on the corner of Knowle Lane.

Does he really?

Been working on a house refurb up there for the last 6 months, would have been stealing his pants off his washing line if I'd known.

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, vontemp said:

Does he really?

Been working on a house refurb up there for the last 6 months, would have been stealing his pants off his washing line if I'd known.

:duntmatter:

I think I know where you mean. At the bottom on the left?

Carlos is in an apartment opposite. He is in Prince of Wales must afternoons with his coaching team having a glass of wine and discussing tactics no doubt.

8 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I think I know where you mean. At the bottom on the left?

Carlos is in an apartment opposite. He is in Prince of Wales must afternoons with his coaching team having a glass of wine and discussing tactics no doubt.

The one I've worked on is a bit further up the hill.

image.png

Nice part of the world up there.