My Concerns With Carlos

It started with us, the fans, we fell in love with him.

Then Sky fell in love with him.

Then the rest of football fell in love with him.

And now even the BBC are stalking him.

He's a right tart and it's going to end in tears if we don't go up this season.

He's a top, top, coach and the big guns will be after him shortly. You just watch when the first Premiership managerial casualty occurs, they'll be throwing money at Carlos and Mr Chansiri to let him go.

I hope that he stays long enough this season to take us up. Then it'll be panic over. 

Wednesday in the Premiership with Carlos at the helm. An ever more effective Dream Team than Hooper and Nuhiu.

Think we could potentially keep him for at least another year if we don't go up this season. He feels loved and appreciated, it's the best he's felt in his managerial career and I can't see him wanting to leave something he's loved and nurtured.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

Just now, ohgoditsjames said:

Think we could potentially keep him for at least another year of we don't go up this season. He feels loved and appreciated, it's the best he's felt in his managerial career and I can't see him wanting to leave something he's loved and nurtured.

I bloody hope you're right on that, I really do. This bloke is the legitimate Special One.

He pretty much said as much didnt he? Loves being here, job's not done, so going nowhere. I'm confident we've got him to the end of the season. If we don't go up he may well move on, seeing it as a failure (likely chansiri will see it that way too, and probably a fair few fans).

He's under immense pressure this season. DC made it quite clear when he took over this was to be the promotion year. He is also backing Carlos with increasing debt out of his own pocket. I have confidence we will be up there challenging as Carlos along with a few of the overseas players have had time to adust and acclimatise to a very tough championship. I for one hope he is successfull as that means we will become premier league. If that happens lets hope he signs a new longer contract. 

The fact he lives in a hotel bothers me the most.

He can never be completely settled without his family by his side.

By that token, he could live in any hotel in the world - or in a place that his family actually want to live.

Not knocking Sheffield - but there has got to be at least one place in the world better to live in.....

3 minutes ago, Soul Power said:

He's under immense pressure this season. DC made it quite clear when he took over this was to be the promotion year. He is also backing Carlos with increasing debt out of his own pocket. I have confidence we will be up there challenging as Carlos along with a few of the overseas players have had time to adust and acclimatise to a very tough championship. I for one hope he is successfull as that means we will become premier league. If that happens lets hope he signs a new longer contract. 

A ten year one I hope.

10 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

By that token, he could live in any hotel in the world - or in a place that his family actually want to live.

Not knocking Sheffield - but there has got to be at least one place in the world better to live in.....

If he gets us promotion this season we should build him a mansion somewhere like Whirlow. 

7 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Is he staying in a Linton Travel Tavern?

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

He was also on BBC 5 live last night with Gary Monk and Blades' and Crewe's managers previwing EFL.

Down load from i player as really as CC really sounded like a giant amongst pygmies, also intellectually.

For example, while they were all worshipping Newcastle, CC just said yes they are one of favorites but we did them with a second team away last year.

But most interesting contrast was agents. He just doesn't deal with them and concentrates on players and coaching while the other 3 wasted loads of time on these parasites.

Said last year one player's agent asked to speak as his client wasn't in first tea - McGugan? Told him where to go, said players must have courage to approach him and how can an agent help them on pitch with problems.

Yes, we must go up or we'll loose this guy.

21 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

No he doesn't.

He lives in an apartment on the corner of Knowle Lane.