The Owls vs Port Vale. Official Matchday Thread.

Neat OP as ever.......feels like the real thing is all very close now.

Think we will score several today and see at least 18 players during the course of it all.  Should be fun and interesting to see Abdi have a run out in the blue and faintly white stripes.

Please the lord that no one picks up an injury!

Brilliant as usual Pauli and accurate. Joey Ramone, a native of Queens NY, when asked the toughest place he had ever visited responded with "that would be a place called Stoke on the Trent" he then described Doc Martens with razor blades embedded in them. 

SWFC 4 Port Vale 0

Abdi gets 1 and two assists FF gets two and one assist. Fletcher with an individual run from his own half and a bicycle kick from his own assist. Yeah.

4 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Why Sunday?  Why 16:30 kick off…. Is this to prepare us for being on Sky so many times?

I think this this is purely to set the players up for next weeks 4.30 kick off. I guess port vale were available at short notice to fit this in.

Brilliant thread Pauli, even though I haven't read it yet, I just looked at the pictures. It'll make good bedtime reading later after I've banged Tay Tay in my bed, with my new blue pinstriped bedding. She'll no doubt make a right mess of the sheets again but she's worth it.

Going to go 9-0 (Nuhiu 3, Forestieri 2, Hooper 2, Fletcher 2) with The Professor having an easy life laying on 5 goals and signing autographs in between.

Westwood to complete the final chapter of his book in th 65th minute, whilst sitting at the foot of his left hand post, drinking Tizer and eating a sausage roll.

Today is Day 1 of Operation World Domination. It's a small step for Wednesday mankind and ladykind.

16 minutes ago, yunga_swfc said:

Port vale played yesterday against a man utd XI so expect mostly their second string today, expect a big win 

I was reading on the port vale fans site yesterday how "the Owls will be playing their strongest team so it will be a good test for our fringe players". 

Hopefully we make that an understatement!