I'm feeling sorry for Carlos !

20 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Somebody needs to get down to the Asda and get a selfie with one of the staff stacking shelves or summat and then post it on here. Who's up for the challenge? :biggrin:

That sounds like a lovely idea.

Just one question though; what is Asda?

59 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

Work at a check out in Asda for minimum wage and a major downside is getting dogs abuse for charging 5p for a bag...

Manage the mighty Wednesday and trouser thousands a week and a major downside is having to pose for selfies with adoring fans...

I know which job I'd prefer. :manager:

Should of paid attention at school I dare say you were warned 

Guest Ash76
57 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

My daughters reply is :

"Don't know- he doesn't  seem to mind the attention from the ladies...."

Nuff said !

She's not?

1 hour ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Poor sod is out for a drink or bite to eat in Nonna's and he's getting pestered for selfies...

for goh's sake, give him a break !

Hope you are still feeling sorry for him now that thousands of fans have gathered on Eccleshall Road hoping for a glimpse of their hero thanks to this thread.

4 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Hope you are still feeling sorry for him now that thousands of fans have gathered on Eccleshall Road hoping for a glimpse of their hero thanks to this thread.

Just seen a girl on my facebook post her selfie with him. Personally think he should be left in peace but if he's happy to take seflies to fans then just shows what a nice chap he is. Couldn't be more thrilled that he's our manager. 

38 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

I am, they're all United fans wanting to see what a proper manager looks like...

#ifonlyuspigshadone!!

2 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Poor sod is out for a drink or bite to eat in Nonna's and he's getting pestered for selfies...

for goh's sake, give him a break !

Well if he doesnt like it he needs to move to a club which doesnt have such passionate, excellent support.

Seeing the way carlos is i bet hes loving every minute that fan wants a selfie. Fantastic character.

55 minutes ago, ohhh Milan said:

Just seen a girl on my facebook post her selfie with him. Personally think he should be left in peace but if he's happy to take seflies to fans then just shows what a nice chap he is. Couldn't be more thrilled that he's our manager. 

At least there isn't an all you can eat buffet. Leon would be there 

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, George said:

That sounds like a lovely idea.

Just one question though; what is Asda?

Asda got no idea what is is.....?

Are you sure?