Burton Albion

Got 660 points, that's handy innit.

Not sure why they're going for these phased sales with half a day windows now though, if we've got enough tickets to guarantee everybody with 580 points getting one why not just give everyone with 580 points the 2 day window before making them available to people with fewer points?

Not sure they are working these priorities out correctly.

My son and I: 2 season tickets the Arsenal game and 6 other away games 530 points

My daughter: 2 season tickets and the arsenal game 470 points 

Yet we can all only buy tickets for the Burton game at the same time? on Wednesday?

16 minutes ago, satellitekid said:

Not sure they are working these priorities out correctly.

My son and I: 2 season tickets the Arsenal game and 6 other away games 530 points

My daughter: 2 season tickets and the arsenal game 470 points 

Yet we can all only buy tickets for the Burton game at the same time? on Wednesday?

Don't know if it helps, but PP points get reset after 2 years.

So I'm guessing your son went to a few more away games previously?

660 seems pretty steep!

19 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

Don't know if it helps, but PP points get reset after 2 years.

So I'm guessing your son went to a few more away games previously?

660 seems pretty steep!

Cheers, yes I know they get reset.

I was just surprised that my son has been to 6 more games than my daughter yet he has no more priority than her?

12 hours ago, alanharper said:

Got 660 points, that's handy innit.

Not sure why they're going for these phased sales with half a day windows now though, if we've got enough tickets to guarantee everybody with 580 points getting one why not just give everyone with 580 points the 2 day window before making them available to people with fewer points?

660 will be the guaranteed window. After that they always say it can sell out. I'm guessing there must be some kind of maths behind the next point levels. 

These half days must be because of the short time frame we've got to sell them I'd imagine. 

2 hours ago, wiggy said:

660 will be the guaranteed window. After that they always say it can sell out. I'm guessing there must be some kind of maths behind the next point levels. 

These half days must be because of the short time frame we've got to sell them I'd imagine. 

Maybe, but I've checked my record and the points only go back as far as the start of last season, and since then I've got points for every home cup game plus 15 away games and only just scrape into the top 1,600 which seems a bit unrealistic.

Remeber people buy online still and that figure was published at 5:15. According to ticket office 'good chance' they will make 9am tomorrow, 400 left or as of 5:15 and you would imagine a few hundred at 9am will remain. I wonder if we have a chance of a few hundred more ?