Micah Richards ?

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

i actually think he's decent ..

under a good manager he'll thrive.

Villa were a joke last season and with him being a high profile signing, he bore the brunt of the Villa fans disdain

Completely agree. I think he'll do very well this season but definitely not worth the wages he's on. 

He'd be like McGeady with Bothroyd's attitude. Flashes of brilliance combined with endless weeing and moping about. 

While obviously we need talent, we need players who fit with what Carlos is doing and buy all in. I wouldn't take Richards on a free for £100 a week.

edit: seems the word p*ssing gets filtered. Is that some English offense I am unaware of?

Edited by Blame Harkes

I'd definitely take him ..be fine at this level and would slot in perfectly when Hutch gets injured.

Yes has has had a bit of lean time but anyone dismissing him would be foolish IMO - there is enough talent to work with and I agree, the right manager would get him back up and running properly again

1 hour ago, laws owl said:

To be fair villa have been hovering over the trap door for a few good seasons now and the likes of micha Richards haven't made it any better. Didn't Ron Atkinson once describe him as lazy

Think that was marcel desailly. Richards has good pace and gets upfield pretty well but like i said before he is a poor, poor player with terrible technique and limited intelligence. Probably slightly better than helan and has made a career out of half a season of decent performances about 7 years ago. Totally bombed since then and not been trusted by any manager he's played for since