Abdi from Watford?

2 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

How long ago did this 'people claiming to be ITK' thing come about? Most of them don't have a clue and just recycle information from sources which are actually reputable 

to be fair thats what Nixon does these days

3 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

How long ago did this 'people claiming to be ITK' thing come about? Most of them don't have a clue and just recycle information from sources which are actually reputable 

Pretty much every asshat journalist.

They get paid to ride the coat tails of the well informed.

What I want to know is this ... has an admin been on standby ready to change the title to official all this time? If so, has anybody checked on him? Is he okay?

Just now, mrgund said:

What I want to know is this ... has an admin been on standby ready to change the title to official all this time? If so, has anybody checked on him? Is he okay?

skeleton-at-keyboard.jpg

3 minutes ago, mrgund said:

its dead easy to summon an admin, just mention that Penguin is JTO and Roaminowl appears as if by magic to say he isnt lol

34 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Where did I imply they could?

The only mention of fans I made was that in general, we're being distracted from this shortcoming by the fact that the Abdi rumour is rife

Or have I made a mistake, are we only allowed to talk about things that the fans can influence on here?

How do you know that the club is being distracted? Do you seriously believe that this is the case?