Abdi from Watford?

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

He will want to be here after speaking to FF and DP...they'll be raving about the club and fans and warning him not to take any notice of the fannies on here lol

Yep, I bet Abdi opened Owlstalk, found a thread 76 pages long full of fannies panicking that the deal would fall through, then thought feck it, I'm not going there.

lol

Guest Princeabdullah

Reading this forum I find very interesting that a lot of people presume and believe what is said outside of Sheffield Wednesday. The club will make an announcement in due course. Abdi and Daniel pudil will be very good additions. 

Just now, Princeabdullah said:

Reading this forum I find very interesting that a lot of people presume and believe what is said outside of Sheffield Wednesday. The club will make an announcement in due course. Abdi and Daniel pudil will be very good additions. 

I don't believe you

Just now, Princeabdullah said:

Thanks prince. 

Hows things down at the lane ?

So having not had internet the last few days (on holiday) and read through this entire thread, to summarise

"this lad has been linked"

"nah don't be silly"

"oh looks like it might be true"

"nah can't be true"

"OMG it's true"

jizz fest jizz fest

some bloke called Nixon casts doubt

garrido chips in with his 'source'

"he's coming"

"he's not coming"

mass hysteria

some nobody called Matt tweets some nonsense

more mass hysteria

.... Think I'm up to date right?

1 minute ago, abrodie2002 said:

So having not had internet the last few days (on holiday) and read through this entire thread, to summarise

"nah don't be silly"

"nah can't be true"

"OMG it's true"

jizz fest jizz fest

"he's coming"

"he's not coming"

mass hysteria

more mass hysteria

Summed up 76 pages.  Spot on 

1 minute ago, abrodie2002 said:

"nah don't be silly"

"nah can't be true"

"OMG it's true"

jizz fest jizz fest

"he's coming"

"he's not coming"

mass hysteria

more mass hysteria

You forgot the,

Never heard of him

he was crap anyway

12 hours ago, saywended said:

Sorry, have to quote this to post

Neil, your site is still broken lol

Getting bored of the Abdi stuff now. We have far more pressing matters and I feel this is distracting the fans at least from the fact that we still currently don't have a left back and are extremely short in central defense. Pudil seems inevitable in his signing which is great, but we can't start the season with only one LB. Equally there have been no noises as of yet of any centre backs. We need to get these over the line before the Villa game... Abdi is a luxury, the above are necessities. 

I bet DC, CC and AA all nipped to an Ice Bar kiosk for a celebratory Amstel. Three of 'em in the queue so they've been there 41hrs. DC's just been given his change, so it's CC's turn now.

*BREAKING* ah crap they're changing the barrel

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Getting bored of the Abdi stuff now. We have far more pressing matters and I feel this is distracting the fans at least from the fact that we still currently don't have a left back and are extremely short in central defense. Pudil seems inevitable in his signing which is great, but we can't start the season with only one LB. Equally there have been no noises as of yet of any centre backs. We need to get these over the line before the Villa game... Abdi is a luxury, the above are necessities. 

And the fans can influence this how exactly ?