Abdi from Watford?

2 minutes ago, andypandy said:

I dont understand all the FPP stuff, but does moving out McGugan, to bring in Abdi help the FPP in any way ??

Well you're getting someone off the wage bill and getting a fee for them then putting that money towards his replacement. 

Edited by Owlin' Wolf

roger me. If Abdi is going to @swfc as well I can see them joining us in the Prem. I may just pop down the road and see #watfordfc B

Also #swfc really really like ex-#watfordfc players don't they.

Anyone but Almen :'( #WatfordFC

roger off is abdi leaving #watfordfc

Watford fans seem to like him.

Boro fan here...

User Actions
  Follow
IxhUvcpf_bigger.jpgJames Lees@jimmylees

Abdi to Sheffield Wednesday will be a great signing. They're going to take some stopping next season #SWFC

Balls to Scram and this other lad, Matt Brown knew about this 465 weeks ago, but had to sit on it, he's now decided to release that he knew about it, after Scram's topic.... and this one..... and sky sports news...... 

Would be great if some #WatfordFC fans could get in touch with us and tell us more about Abdi. We will RT the best responses

@SWFCTransfer brilliant player good at set pieces ,highly intelligent and works damn hard , must have someone good coming in if he is going

@SWFCTransfer luv him..brilliant in the championship. Won player of the year a few years ago.struggled a bit in the prem but he has quality

@SWFCTransfer Unreal player. Great touch and picks out creative passes with ease. Sign him and I believe you will go up with relative ease

@SWFCTransfer Will be your best player better than Forestieri.

@SWFCTransfer if you get him, you best look after him! Absolute legend! And if fit will tear the championship up!

@SWFCTransfer he's a good championship player, he's slow and gets injured a lot.but if he stays fit will be good for you, free kick merchant

1 retweet0 likes