Psychic Predictions

How come if a supposedly genuine "psychic" gets in touch with someone's deceased loved one, how come the spirit forgets their own name and just give their initial (usually J)? - and if they're genuinely able to communicate with the dead,  instead of just passing on messages why do they have to play a game of twenty f***ng questions to try and get the info out of the client before miraculously feeding back the same info as supposedly coming from the spirit?

On 24 July 2016 at 11:09, iliveinthenow said:

I know some of you here will laugh at me and that is mine. You are entitled to you worldly view.

I am a developing psychic medium and have the gift. And believe me if you are into this stuff or other magick you will know it works.

Anyways, about 10+ years back I asked a question "within myself" about Wednesday and the premier league and I got a response. The response was 2017/2018 and 2018/2019. My fear was, but why only for 2 seasons? Relegation? So even when we were in the play off final I was thinking, hmmmm this is a bit earlier than I predicted......and of course we lost.

Anyways, I am gonna put money on us to go up this season. And I will come back to this thread at the end of the season to see how I did. No pressure!!

This has to go down as the tin hat post of 2016. Brave, but then again if you have psychic powers then you would have already known the ridicule was incoming.

13 hours ago, iliveinthenow said:

When it comes to psychics, it comes down to their training and mental frame of mind. You can get some right nutta's out there who think they are genuine or just in it for the money.

When it comes to first names, the spirit world will work with your own vocabulary. If you have not ever heard the word before it would be harder for you to work it out. So it is common to pick up first names as we use them all the time. Having said that, a very good trained psychic could get surnames. But yet again they would have to be in the psychics vocabulary.

If any one was in any doubt whether this kind of stuff is a load of crap or not then the above answer must settle the argument once and for all.  What a load old tosh, if thats the best you can come up with then you have not one ounce of credibility.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I think your comments to the man \ woman \ TG are tantamount to religious persecution and you should be careful what you say. You wouldn't get away with these comments if you were attacking a Christian or a Buddhist. You are not being very tolerant.

You need to be much more understanding of other peoples beliefs.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

2 hours ago, Johnbloodaxe said:

I think your comments to the man \ woman \ TG are tantamount to religious persecution and you should be careful what you say. You wouldn't get away with these comments if you were attacking a Christian or a Buddhist. You are not being very tolerant.

If peoples beliefs impact on others in a negative way and usually religious ideas do.  Then you are well within your rights to challenge them.  

Psychic beliefs are backed up by nothing but hearsay and they feed of the gullible or when people are susceptible, will cling on to the slightest of hope of contact with someone who has died. 

People who practise this are lowestoft the low.

There is no evidence to show that there is a presence after death.  

Edited by Holmes

2 hours ago, Johnbloodaxe said:

Psychics have been debunked numerous times. Their techniques are well known, well documented and can be found out by reading any of several books or a simple Youtube search. They charge money to pretend to contact the dead to try and manipulate people with lies. 

I am not a fan of religion, but to put religion and mediums under the same brush is simplistic and wrong. 

14 minutes ago, Holmes said:

If peoples beliefs impact on others in a negative way and usually religious ideas do.  Then you are well within your rights to challenge them.  

Psychic beliefs are backed up by nothing but hearsay and they feed of the gullible or when people are susceptible, will cling on to the slightest of hope of contact with someone who has died. 

Don't have a go at Lowestoft!.. lovely little town.

Guest Johnbloodaxe
1 hour ago, Holmes said:

One...

Guest Johnbloodaxe
1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Psychics have been debunked numerous times. Their techniques are well known, well documented and can be found out by reading any of several books or a simple Youtube search. They charge money to pretend to contact the dead to try and manipulate people with lies. 

I am not a fan of religion, but to put religion and mediums under the same brush is simplistic and wrong. 

TWO....

Guest Johnbloodaxe
1 hour ago, Holmes said:

lol You're so right spent a nice holiday there, as a kid.  

I spent a month there too one day...