Psychic Predictions

On 7/24/2016 at 11:09, iliveinthenow said:

I know some of you here will laugh at me and that is mine. You are entitled to you worldly view.

I am a developing psychic medium and have the gift. And believe me if you are into this stuff or other magick you will know it works.

Anyways, about 10+ years back I asked a question "within myself" about Wednesday and the premier league and I got a response. The response was 2017/2018 and 2018/2019. My fear was, but why only for 2 seasons? Relegation? So even when we were in the play off final I was thinking, hmmmm this is a bit earlier than I predicted......and of course we lost.

Anyways, I am gonna put money on us to go up this season. And I will come back to this thread at the end of the season to see how I did. No pressure!!

I like you

On 24 July 2016 at 11:09, iliveinthenow said:

I know some of you here will laugh at me and that is mine. You are entitled to you worldly view.

I am a developing psychic medium and have the gift. And believe me if you are into this stuff or other magick you will know it works.

Anyways, about 10+ years back I asked a question "within myself" about Wednesday and the premier league and I got a response. The response was 2017/2018 and 2018/2019. My fear was, but why only for 2 seasons? Relegation? So even when we were in the play off final I was thinking, hmmmm this is a bit earlier than I predicted......and of course we lost.

Anyways, I am gonna put money on us to go up this season. And I will come back to this thread at the end of the season to see how I did. No pressure!!

Owltalk's very own resident Clinton Baptiste. lol

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Crikey Simon..I had a mate called dave that once went to a market!!!!

Yes, that's right. You say that like you didn't expect me to know.

I'm getting something through from someone who was in education, possibly a school teacher, looking to pass on a message to someone called Andy.

lol @ the hate on this thread.

Well only time will tell, but if I am right it will be 3 years before we will know.

So that is promotion this season, 2 years in the premier and then I felt nothing after that......make of it what you will. So possibly relegation?

That is pretty specific....

1 minute ago, iliveinthenow said:

Well only time will tell, but if I am right it will be 3 years before we will know.

So that is promotion this season, 2 years in the premier and then I felt nothing after that......make of it what you will. So possibly relegation?

Maybe you lose your powers in 2 years time ???

hence you can't see beyond then 

1 minute ago, iliveinthenow said:

I don't hate you, just like the banter. Please join in and thank you for the tip off. Might have a flutter off the back of it.

Also happy for you to pm me this weekend's lottery numbers.

lol

Genuine psychic question. 

When psychics are are in touch with the other side. 

Why do they always ask for a persons first name. Do the spirits forget their surnames on the other side. 

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

Genuine psychic question. 

When psychics are are in touch with the other side. 

Why do they always ask for a persons first name. Do the spirits forget their surnames on the other side. 

When it comes to psychics, it comes down to their training and mental frame of mind. You can get some right nutta's out there who think they are genuine or just in it for the money.

When it comes to first names, the spirit world will work with your own vocabulary. If you have not ever heard the word before it would be harder for you to work it out. So it is common to pick up first names as we use them all the time. Having said that, a very good trained psychic could get surnames. But yet again they would have to be in the psychics vocabulary.

6 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Owltalk's very own resident Clinton Baptiste. lol

Who does he play for ?  Is he midfield beast or centre back ? Could he do a job for us ?

350k max I'd reckon without seeing him play.      :rolleyes:   lol

4 hours ago, iliveinthenow said:

When it comes to psychics, it comes down to their training and mental frame of mind. You can get some right nutta's out there who think they are genuine or just in it for the money.

When it comes to first names, the spirit world will work with your own vocabulary. If you have not ever heard the word before it would be harder for you to work it out. So it is common to pick up first names as we use them all the time. Having said that, a very good trained psychic could get surnames. But yet again they would have to be in the psychics vocabulary.

Change psychic to conman. Prey on the vulnerable and needy. I would love to meet one just to eek out the bull5hit they spout.

50 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Change psychic to conman. Prey on the vulnerable and needy. I would love to meet one just to eek out the bull5hit they spout.

I knew you were gonna say that,

I just knew it.

Try a fiver e/w on No.6 int' first race at Galway   lol

5 hours ago, iliveinthenow said:

Why is it some psychics make contact with foreign ghosts then and require an interpreter as they don't speak the language? Surely those words used wouldn't be in the psychic's vocabulary? Or does the spirit medium allow for language translation as long as the words used are in the psychic's vocabulary?

Is it like some trans-dimensional google translate?