Carlos spoke to PL clubs? Interesting...

3 minutes ago, Feelthepayne said:

Swansea and southampton, but he has a phobeia of sheep

More than likely those two . Cant see it being Everton as they went straight for their first choice in Koeman 

8 minutes ago, ReluctantNicko said:

Not Burnley, Boro or Hull either.....bit worrying that he says promotion is not the "be all and end all".

I want a manager who says: "Promotion or bust."

I love how we can turn anything in to a potential negative on here. WTF:

Edited by Morepork

Slightly worried why he's let this out of the bag,

Is this summat what helps him 'bed in' if we don't get a good start. 'hey guys don't forget I turned down Prem footy for you!'

However I do believe in every word he says so I am just reading too much into it. There will some a time in his management here where he will be under pressure, Suppose that is pressure from expectations he has built thus far,

So again the above comments about him saying he enjoys it do more than probably ring true.

Think Sunderland had interest in Carlos when Big Sam said he wasn't renewing if they was to be relegated,

The amount of times he's been on the phone to Watford will surely have caught their interest and it seems Swansea (however we put them rumours to bed really quickly),

I'd be suprised if it was Southampton, Though he would be good enough,

Edited by Dazblur

10 hours ago, timrud said:

He's the best manager in the championship so I'm not surprised. 

he gets his team playing very attractive football thats for sure .....think you can only judge a manager on how successful they are over a period of time and benitez ,di mateo and probably a few others outweigh on that front .....

12 hours ago, Morepork said:

I love how we can turn anything in to a potential negative on here. WTF:

What I was thinking. He basically says he's loving life here. As long as us the fans carry on worshipping him and DC remains happy with him then he'll be our manager for a while longer I reckon. 

18 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

What I was thinking. He basically says he's loving life here. As long as us the fans carry on worshipping him and DC remains happy with him then he'll be our manager for a while longer I reckon. 

I couple of bad results here and there, and some of our fans soon put an end to that.

Absolutely sure.

:manager: