Should be some time in the next week I should think, it's usually about 3 weeks in advance of the game.

Doubt TPP will be a requirement for a first round league cup away game for our reserve team, but you never know. I'll be going mainly because it's a new ground for me, it's otherwise rather unappealing. 

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Has anyone received their ticket by post yet? I know they've been busy with the season tickets, but with this game being on Tuesday they're cutting it a bit fine to allow for any postal delays.

Not had mine yet mate. Bought on first day.

22 hours ago, wiggy said:

Not had mine yet mate. Bought on first day.

Me too, ticket hasn't arrived in today's post either.

37 minutes ago, rob chester said:

Really poor sales for this one expected a good turn out

I'm not totally surprised, first round of the league cup, quite a distance for a Tuesday night game and we'll probably be making 11 changes from the Villa match. If it wasn't a new ground for me I probably wouldn't have bothered either.

On 05/08/2016 at 18:25, Ryan the owl said:

Poor sales? 1300 so far, with 3 days of sales left, for a nothing game at Cambridge on a teusday night, days before Norwich away, is anything but poor to me, outstanding support again, most clubs in this league don't take that on a Saturday to a fairly local game.

And two days after a much-anticipated £42-a-head high profile season opener.

MASSIVE

Sorry to ask the ignorant question, I'm on my phone at the moment so can't look it up!

It just so happens I'm on a train down to Cambridge as I type this on completely unrelated business and it's literally only just registered with me that the dates match up and I can actually watch this one! Will there be POTG available or will I have to book my ticket in advance?