Protest against the new home kit

Sure I read somewhere it was nearly solid blue - our chairman doesn't like stripes but he made a concession and allowed the pin stripes.

Have to say I like the home kit! a change is as good as a rest and all that.

5 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Brexit, Nice, Paris, Billions to be spent on trident, failed coup in turkey with hundreds dead, Putin sacking all his commanders, racism on the rise, tension in Korea

'white pin stripe on a Wednesday shirt?!'...enough is enough...punches table

we didn't start the fire....

it was always burning......

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

Sure I read somewhere it was nearly solid blue - our chairman doesn't like stripes but he made a concession and allowed the pin stripes.

Have to say I like the home kit! a change is as good as a rest and all that.

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

To say no one likes it there was a right queue for it today when I went to collect my season ticket.

I thought I'd pop in to pick my season ticket up but the queues were horrendous with fans buying the "horrible " new home shirt

Guest Manwithastick

Seen it in the flesh today - I thought it was awful in the pics but in the flesh it looks like a stillborn mongrel puppy.

1 hour ago, Manwithastick said:

Seen it in the flesh today - I thought it was awful in the pics but in the flesh it looks like a stillborn mongrel puppy.

Well yesterday when I'd first seen it I thought it was fantastic and quality felt great, 24 hours later and I still think it's fantastic. :biggrin:

Different from our usual kits but still very nice.

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

did the pigs kick off with the kit they had last season?

They did but it was like a little britain sketch with lou and andy. 

Lou: I don't like it 

Andy: give it time it'll grow on you

Lou: i don't like it 

Andy: but it looks less like streaky bacon.

Lou: i don't like it 

Andy:come on then we'll ll go home 

Lou: i want it,  buy it. 

If you don't like the kit then don't buy it - pretty simple really. There are worse things going on in the world than all this kit drama.

Every time I come on here there's a new thread started regarding the kit. Sooner the season starts the better!

1 minute ago, Babushka1867 said:

If you don't like the kit then don't buy it - pretty simple really. There are worse things going on in the world than all this kit drama.

Every time I come on here there's a new thread started regarding the kit. Sooner the season starts the better!

You sure about that? It'll hit folk hard when the team strolls out at Hillsborogh (after they've taken their trackie tops off obvs)