Protest against the new home kit

8 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Anyone bought one today? I've seen a few on the way back to the car. Looked better "in the flesh." What's the quality and fit like?

Looks poor quality. If you're an athlete build it will fit fantastic, if you're a fatty it will cling to your belly. Basically like any football shirt

18 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Looks poor quality. If you're an athlete build it will fit fantastic, if you're a fatty it will cling to your belly. Basically like any football shirt

Oh I'll be alright then :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, modboy said:

they will always sell as its a cash cow product

Doesnt mean people have to like it though

So people are spending £55 for something they don't like? Wow we do have stupid fans don't we lol

Just been down to OITP.  There were about 20 max. wearing the new shirt, mostly small children.  Saw half a dozen adults in it.

Wasn't the queue at the shop people picking up their new ST cards?

13 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Just been down to OITP.  There were about 20 max. wearing the new shirt, mostly small children.  Saw half a dozen adults in it.

Wasn't the queue at the shop people picking up their new ST cards?

You're clearly blind then ....

Don't love the new shirt, don't hate the new shirt, what I hated was seeing us wearing Azerbaijan Land of Fire on our shirts for two years knowing we'd been taken for mugs and weren't getting a penny for it as a club. At least we wear a shirt chosen by an owner that has put his money where his mouth is and seems to be making decisions based on one hand with respect to the club's history (badge and pinstripe).

13 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Reading some of the crap on here,I can understand why some of the exiled have given up,like lemmings some will except bieng ripped off to the hilt,untill its there turn to be cast off.theyd even take red n white stripes if they were guarenteed the EPL.

Show me a single Wednesday fan who'd accept red and white stripes as our kit? A single one?