Protest against the new home kit

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I think the best way to protest is to buy the kit, and then wear it inside out.

Show the club we are Sheffield Wednesday not Leicester City.

Bizarrely, if you look at the new badge, you can clearly see it is one step away from a fox.

a flying fox???

Seeing as no one has used the word yet can I just say that protesting about this is...

....TINPOT

Hopefully, I'll never have to resort to using that word again because anyone who does is...

....TINPOT 

I actually quite like the home shirt, It's not the first time we've ditched the wide white stripes,

my first Wednesday shirt was the full blue with the white sleeves.

I'm sure it's Mr. C's cunning plan of making us appreciate next years anniversary shirt even more.

Happy clapper, over and out.

4 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I don't dislike the kit but you know what, it's who's wearing it and how well they play that bothers me, not the thickness of a stripe ffs. That said I love the white one and think the away kit is alright. Would have liked the black to fade to orange like last years away strip.

Last years away faded to blue you blind get, so not really surprising you like the home shirt lol

2 minutes ago, SeeYouNextWednesday said:

It's fine for a one-off 'heritage' kit.

I would prefer normal wide stripes but I'm not going to cry about it. 

I'd rather Mr Chansiri and his team concentrate on on-field matters during pre-season rather than answering protests and complaints about shirts. 

I'm sick and tired of reading about this.  When have we ever played in all blue before.

5 hours ago, nickswfc said:

I'm in, losing to Hull was bad enough, now we have this monstrosity of a home shirt. The fans are being taken for a ride and a protest is an excellent opportunity for our voices to finally be heard. 

Hopefully even the happy clappers will realise the importance of this one, anyone who doesn't agree with this protest aren't real fans anyway.

Bit of a sweeping statement really. I'm a lifelong fan and I quite like the kits for this year. Do you honestly believe that protesting is going to change the kit ?  

If you don't like the kit, it's quite simple - do not buy it !!

2 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Dunno if that's sarcastic post or not :tango:

But if true, selling that low a number is not an indication of it being any good 

just brought it home to life how its not SWFC