Protest against the new home kit

11 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Yes it's different, but you know what it's grown on me already and I quite like it. We've not exactly done a Cardiff and changed to a red home shirt. We could play in flowery pink and yellow skimpy vests but I'd still be supporting The Wednesday and not protesting like a little girl. 

Actually it would make a good Cardiff kit so he sort of has done a Cardiff. 

So..........................  we are having a protest against the sausage cottage but only jockeys who are wearing the Cardiff home shirt are allowed to attend ?????????  Tell me if I missed summat.

What does ye all think about the new strip ?? I think it's shybo......

Reading some of the crap on here,I can understand why some of the exiled have given up,like lemmings some will except bieng ripped off to the hilt,untill its there turn to be cast off.theyd even take red n white stripes if they were guarenteed the EPL.

Their quite happy to leave the passion and the pride to protect our identity to someone else!

2 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Reading some of the crap on here,I can understand why some of the exiled have given up,like lemmings some will except bieng ripped off to the hilt,untill its there turn to be cast off.theyd even take red n white stripes if they were guarenteed the EPL.

Their quite happy to leave the passion and the pride to protect our identity to someone else!

Is that what you are doing?

lol

I'm in, losing to Hull was bad enough, now we have this monstrosity of a home shirt. The fans are being taken for a ride and a protest is an excellent opportunity for our voices to finally be heard. 

Hopefully even the happy clappers will realise the importance of this one, anyone who doesn't agree with this protest aren't real fans anyway.

I don't dislike the kit but you know what, it's who's wearing it and how well they play that bothers me, not the thickness of a stripe ffs. That said I love the white one and think the away kit is alright. Would have liked the black to fade to orange like last years away strip.

I think the best way to protest is to buy the kit, and then wear it inside out.

Show the club we are Sheffield Wednesday not Leicester City.

Bizarrely, if you look at the new badge, you can clearly see it is one step away from a fox.