mr chansiri as failed to capitalise on last season

so come the new season Hillsborough wont be rocking cos there be still  be15k empty seats only fans there will be the 20k season ticket holders the club as failed to tap into the end of season euphoria of getting to wembley instead on seizing the moment making home tickets between 25.00 --35.00 across the season and filling swfc every home game .time will tell but when it a tuesday night match peeing it down with rain against a team like wigan who bring 50 fans and the clubs wondering why only 17k  turned up and swfc is like a morgue they might wonder  

5 minutes ago, cahoot65 said:

so come the new season Hillsborough wont be rocking cos there be still  be15k empty seats only fans there will be the 20k season ticket holders the club as failed to tap into the end of season euphoria of getting to wembley instead on seizing the moment making home tickets between 25.00 --35.00 across the season and filling swfc every home game .time will tell but when it a tuesday night match peeing it down with rain against a team like wigan who bring 50 fans and the clubs wondering why only 17k  turned up and swfc is like a morgue they might wonder  

20K Season tickets but only 17k attendances, wow.

The negativity is strong in you.

You could say the extra 4k season ticket holders is a success.

I am also very impressed with the signing of Steven Fletcher.

47 minutes ago, cahoot65 said:

That's nothing compared to the failings of your English teacher.....

Fully agree. The Club's made a stinker here.

£50 for membership?! Absolutely not a chance. I was going to become a member until I saw the new prices. 

I had a season ticket for 6 years until four years ago. Chansiri has failed in affirming my regular attendance at Hillsborough.  

3 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

£50 for membership?! Absolutely not a chance. I was going to become a member until I saw the new prices. 

I had a season ticket for 6 years until four years ago. Chansiri has failed in affirming my regular attendance at Hillsborough.  

Putting membership price up is a genius business move, the more you go to games and spend money in the club shop the more benefit you get. 

7 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

Yet most people wouldn't give a second thought to spending £50 on a night out and weeing it up the wall....all about individual priorities I guess.

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

Yet most people wouldn't give a second thought to spending £50 on a night out and weeing it up the wall....all about individual priorities I guess.

I would £50 is 5 nights out for me, 30 pints in my local

Guest Kameron

From a business point of view Chansiri has played it perfectly. He's looked after the majority of home supporters with very reasonable pricing on season tickets which led to record sales.  Many of the average home supporters now look to be season ticket holders, a few won't but overall most will be happy. His strategy needs success  to work, another playoff challenge or better and fans will come flocking, should  we fizzle out he's left with 22k crowds.  My only fear at the moment is not ticket prices or the rancid new kit it's the lack of real improvement to the squad, hopefully this gets sorted so that we don't give sides a 6 weeks start on us like last season.

Edited by Kameron