NEW SWFC KIT - Official full length photo

Guest Deleted member
2 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

I'll do both...and yes ...if I don't like something i prefer to offer feedback and advice as opposed to being spoon fed puke by a pretend designer somewhere who knows bugger all about SWFC kit and design.

I would imagine the Chairman would have had a lot of input into this

Guest Deleted member
Just now, Last_Great_Hope said:

I like all three now I have seen it in a proper photo.

Probably buy all three.

Congratulations Rockefeller lol

Well he's not a designer and he's not immune from criticism. He will also have taken advice but I hope it wasn't someone simply saying 'Yes' instead of being honest. As 'weshall' put it perfectly;

"it's just a mishmash of different things that don't blend together" ..

Edited by Freshfish

Just now, stevewhiterose said:

Let's not kid ourselves, the home kit is awful...like some cheap Chesterfield knock off.

That's a new one, I think. So we're now Ipswich, Millwall, Wealdstone and Chesterfield. I wonder who else we can add...

Guest Deleted member

At least we dont look like Huddersfield now...

I thought more Leicester or Chelsea. Or Everton. Bloody hell - how many more play in a boring blue shirt?

The problem I have with the shirt is not quality (well yet anyway), it's the fact that even with some of the awful attempts we've been served up, you can still tell it's a wednesday home shirt. That home shirt is OK to look at but at 55 quid, they can do one. Only way the club will learn is if the fans don't buy it. Major marketing balls up here 

Guest Deleted member
4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

I'll tell you what .....

i like all three. I'm def going to buy 2 of them. Maybe all 3 

i might even even wear them all at the same time. 

Yeah but you're a lifelong Chesterfield fan

You're bound to love the plain blue shirt

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Love the white one - the whole kit is really nice.

Bit 'meh' about the black one, as its the same colours but not as nicely put together as Uniteds, and the all blue home kit - well thats absolute dogshyte

The white was my favourite when I saw then smaller pics yesterday but now they can be seen in full the black one looks good. The home kit looks pretty smart but unfortunately it's simply not a Wednesday shirt.

I reckon that following the backlash we will get some statement about how it has been scientifically proven that teams who wear shirts that are predominantly one colour are statistically far more successful than teams in stripes!