NEW SWFC KIT - Official full length photo

I've stuck up a lot for Sondico and I have to take my hat off to them for proving me wrong and just about everybody else right

That home shirt is the worst abomination that we have ever been burdened with

Its like a bad Millwall shirt

horrendous

I know I am in the minority but I quite like the home shirt, to have something a little bit different is refreshing and if we never tried anything different we would still be playing in blue and white hoops. It's amazing what kits become cult legends depending on what sort of season we have (Diadora 2004/05 strip springs to mind)

I wonder how how many times the black kit is going to clash considering the home strip is quite dark too. 

Quite like the white 3rd strip, would have preferred that is the away kit to be honest.

Guest Deleted member

Love the white one - the whole kit is really nice.

Bit 'meh' about the black one, as its the same colours but not as nicely put together as Uniteds, and the all blue home kit - well thats absolute dogshyte

9 minutes ago, scram said:

I've stuck up a lot for Sondico and I have to take my hat off to them for proving me wrong and just about everybody else right

That home shirt is the worst abomination that we have ever been burdened with

Its like a bad Millwall shirt

horrendous

Shad ap.

Blah blah blah blah.

Glad you've stuck up for Sondico numerous times though, what a gentlemen.

Home Kit - I am fuc.cking disgusted by it. It's a a ***.king abomination. And to top it all - No Black Shorts. Wtf? The fanny at Sondico that came up with that herecy needs shooting in the fanny.

Away Kit - yes I like

Third Kit - it's alright-ish

Edited by F. Spiksley

The shirt per say is nice, I quite like it. i's just the bloody price. £55 quid is scandalous absolutely scandalous. It will be interesting to see if you can walk into the club shop on Monday morning & get the shirt of your particular size. If you can then clearly it's not gone that well.

Guest Deleted member
6 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

You emailed the club because you don't like the kit?

Isnt that what everybody on here says you should do - instead of moaning about it on here?

Make your mind up

13 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Isnt that what everybody on here says you should do - instead of moaning about it on here?

Make your mind up

I prefer to write a proper letter: "...LET ME TELL YOU THIS, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC..."

I'll do both...and yes ...if I don't like something i prefer to offer feedback and advice as opposed to being spoon fed puke by a pretend designer somewhere who knows bugger all about SWFC kit and design.