KITSTORM FRIDAY

I think this might be a rare season, when I like our modern shirts enough to buy all three. Some people moan about brands but it doesn't matter what brand you have as long as it's a quality design. And all three have been designed well and look nice. I like the home one the most because it looks retro and simple to me but also modern and stylish too. We've had a similarish shirt in the early 60's and it will probably be for only one season but it looks nice to me.

4 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

I think this might be a rare season, when I like our modern shirts enough to buy all three. Some people moan about brands but it doesn't matter what brand you have as long as it's a quality design. And all three have been designed well and look nice. I like the home one the most because it looks retro and simple to me but also modern and stylish too. We've had a similarish shirt in the early 60's and it will probably be for only one season but it looks nice to me.

We all have different tastes and you've explained your taste very well...they just don't look like Wednesday shirts to me .