Match Day Prices Announced

Another massive  og from the  club after all the good feeling  gained from our fantastic  season.

Whoever comes up with  these ridiculously  high price structures  needs to be sacked.

As a season  ticket  holder I want to see as many Wednesday  fans as possible  inside Hillsborough  to cheer the team on, unfortunately  these prices mean we will be watching the games in a half empty stadium again.

5 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Complete wee pipe head coment really. I'm sorry I don't normally have a go at any one but that is a stupid suggestion. These prices are putting people off. I've already booked day off work for villa game but I'm seriously thinking about not bothering for that one. 

And I went to 16+ games last year. 

You expect to pay more for a trip to playoff final thats a given but for just a sunday game in the championship when it's on sky is ludicrous!

Have fun not going then. If you can't be bothered we don't need you supporting us we've got enough money anyway to not miss your dosh

2 hours ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Many had the choice to watch Play-off on telly but spent hundreds and q jumped buying membership/ foundation before they were taken off sale.

Another excuse for the ones that don't want to go 

Course they did it was the playoff fecking final what is so hard to grasp about this. We have been poo poo for 15+ years of course people were gonna go nuts as soon as we got their.

Seriously what is wrong with some of you lot, how can you not see this is a rip off for anybody that can't do a season ticket or have a family. 

This isn't just about getting "us lot" to hillsborough it's about getting the next generation in too and these prices make me wince never mind a family of 4-5. My mum and dad could never afford back in the day to bring me or my bro's and they sure as hell couldn't at these ridiculous prices. 

6 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Have fun not going then. If you can't be bothered we don't need you supporting us we've got enough money anyway to not miss your dosh

Who says I'll not support. I'll still by a shirt and I'll get to a few cheaper games. Your kind of attitude is what is flipping wrong with football and the world in general right now. 

I want supporters of all back grounds to be able to attend and you couldn't give a poo poo. This attitude makes the "WAWAW" comment/saying look ridiculous. I flipping hope you never use it because you clearly don't think that.  

13 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Another massive  og from the  club after all the good feeling  gained from our fantastic  season.

Whoever comes up with  these ridiculously  high price structures  needs to be sacked.

As a season  ticket  holder I want to see as many Wednesday  fans as possible  inside Hillsborough  to cheer the team on, unfortunately  these prices mean we will be watching the games in a half empty stadium again.

To be fair we've been watching in a half empty hillsborough for decades.  The club wants people to commit to buying up front and is doing all it can to get people to do this.   At these prices a st would be better value even if you could only make 12 games.

6 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Who says I'll not support. I'll still by a shirt and I'll get to a few cheaper games. Your kind of attitude is what is flipping wrong with football and the world in general right now. 

I want supporters of all back grounds to be able to attend and you couldn't give a poo poo. This attitude makes the "WAWAW" comment/saying look ridiculous. I flipping hope you never use it because you clearly don't think that.  

No I think WAWAW is daft, what's wrong with UTO? Fans of all backgrounds csn attend matches, I find it funny how people are complaining about prices im certain the majority spend a fair wack week on cigs, beer and takeaways. I'm a student and I've decided that Wednesday is more important to me so I currently back slightly

The numbers might not be bang on, but;

Play off revenue, semi and full share of Wembley - £3m?

TV money for next season - £3m?

15,000, 3 year season tickets, at say £1200 - £18m?

No idea on exec box revenue, sponsorship etc

And not even accounted for DC's obvious wealth. 

Think it's about time we had a few signings that match the income, and backing by the fans. 

1 minute ago, mike84 said:

To be fair we've been watching in a half empty hillsborough for decades.  The club wants people to commit to buying up front and is doing all it can to get people to do this.   At these prices a st would be better value even if you could only make 12 games.

Had the club announced these when the advanced/early bird STs went on sale, I think they would have many more ST holders than they have now. Missed opportunity by the club..

Guest mkowl
6 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I can categorically tell you he sets the prices.

nobody at the club even has the autonomy to choose a bathroom tile without his say so - I am being serious.

Tbh I have heard that one from a box holder back end of last season

8 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Come on mate you need to put some credibility behind that statement or it looks like you having a bit of a hissy fit

The box holders (I am one) were told that the toilets weren't upgraded last Summer because Chansiri couldn't decide on what tiles to put in.

by the time he decided, it was too late to do them before the season started.

i have personally been negotiating with the club regarding the box for next season.  When I say negotiate, I mean trying to get Chansiri to honour the contract the club issued and  I signed. He has refused.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

The box holders (I am one) were told that the toilets weren't upgraded last Summer because Chansiri couldn't decide on what tiles to put in.

i have personally been negotiating with the club regarding the box for next season.  When I say negotiate, I mean trying to get Chansiri to honour the contract the club issued and  I signed. He has refused.

Ouch. 

Shame, didnt think it would be a category A with it being on Sky.

By the time i have travelled 200 miles; paid for fuel, hotel and a new shirt for my daughter, £100 in ticket prices for the three of us makes it around £300 for me to watch the match.....or do i just pay £6 for a now tv sky sports pass?

If i hadn't promised my daughter we would go, would do the latter.

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Hang on - you can't say this. The sun shines out of DC's backside. He would never do such a thing. He's just a nice man from Thailand that's fallen in love with the club and wants everyone else to be part of it.