What the rest of the league are getting up too. (Transfer Update)

Wolves are on the verge of signing the Dutch winger Ola John on a loan deal.

According to the Portuguese media, the 24-year-old is expected to be in England today and he’ll have his medical this afternoon

The player spent last season on loan at Reading, where he scored four goals and made five assists in 33 appearances.

Wigan have reportedly made a move for the Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford, but Aston Villa still remain favourites to land him this summer.

Villa are said to have been 'making overtures' for Bamford in recent weeks, with the 22-year-old looking to establish himself after four seasons out on loan.

2 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Wolves are on the verge of signing the Dutch winger Ola John on a loan deal.

According to the Portuguese media, the 24-year-old is expected to be in England today and he’ll have his medical this afternoon

The player spent last season on loan at Reading, where he scored four goals and made five assists in 33 appearances.

A decent signing. Looked pretty good on loan at Reading last season.

When we played Benfica in pre-season, I said at the time, that we should

or that I could see us going for Ola John and/or Nelson Oliveira on loan from Benfica.

Both of whom looked pretty good on loan in the Championship last season.

1 minute ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Wigan have reportedly made a move for the Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford, but Aston Villa still remain favourites to land him this summer.

Villa are said to have been 'making overtures' for Bamford in recent weeks, with the 22-year-old looking to establish himself after four seasons out on loan.

Wigan? lol

I can't see him going there. Would be very surprised if he ended up at somewhere like Wigan.

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

I'd forgotten Patrick Bamford even existed.  Did wee wee all last season.

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

If they fail to get Bamford their next target is said to be Nakhi Wells for around £8 million.

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Burton have signed the beard Brayford on a season loan. Pigs will squeal tonight.. lol

Utterly bizarre. Either keep him or sell him to raise some funds. There's some right muppets running SUFC. The Prince of Nothing's lost his wallet and his brain.

27 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Surprising move that, have the Blades given up on promotion already (or has Brayford) ?

Brayford is probabobly fed up of the embarrassment of being associated with dem Blavges...

2 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

A decent signing. Looked pretty good on loan at Reading last season.

When we played Benfica in pre-season, I said at the time, that we should

or that I could see us going for Ola John and/or Nelson Oliveira on loan from Benfica.

Both of whom looked pretty good on loan in the Championship last season.

Bad fitness John so that was his problem. Not a 'big' signing that sends out a message imo just ok

Wigan bid £300k for Callum Paterson at Hearts this week. He's in the last year of his contract but we rightly told them to feck off. 

A far better right back than Palmer and  even Hunt IMO. He's the only Hearts player that would get anywhere near the Wednesday team these days.