Season tickets- final phase on sale

Kop £85 cheaper than last season - £3.70 per match

north stand £75 cheaper than last season - £3.26 per match

South £55 cheaper than last season - £2.39 per match

if they make match day prices £3 cheaper on average per match on the kop and North and £2 on the South - it is a step in the right direction.

personally I wouldn't have bothered with season tickets now.

nearly everybody that's having one will have got one and by having this phase you reduce flexibility.

id have gone straight to 5,10 and 15 match bundles.

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

if they make match day prices £3 cheaper on average per match on the kop and North and £2 on the South - it is a step in the right direction.

nearly everybody that's having one will have got one and by having this phase you reduce flexibility.

Good point, but I suppose they have to have them on sale in some way, and they have to have a slight increase to keep the early bird option as the most attractive.

Hoping for an attractive membership package now. 

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Are they about £50 cheaper than last seasons corresponding season tickets?  Could be a lot worse and at least they are actually on sale. I almost expected another couple of weeks where they are off sale, as seems to happen in between the windows to buy. Never understand why they have such short periods where you can actually purchase them, it almost seems illogical. I guess it's some marketeers idea of creating demand by limiting supply! 

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Good point, but I suppose they have to have them on sale in some way, and they have to have a slight increase to keep the early bird option as the most attractive.

Hoping for an attractive membership package now. 

Dont start

lol

22 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

It works out a bit better then and like you say, it's a step in the right direction. I wonder if the success of the first phase of ticket sales had anything to do with the price reduction? 

7 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Its more than a step in the right direction. 

After such a superb season, to actually reduce ST prices by 10-15% is fantastic. As you say, hopefully this will be mirrored in the cost of POTG.

DC strikes again. Better and costlier quality on the pitch, but at lower prices to fans.

Hopefully a reduction in price across the board will see attendances increase. My only real gripe about last season was the increased costs that put people off. Some amazing football on show and folk missed out. Good to see there's a chance this could be dealt with next season. 

8 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

how would you price the bundles ,would anyone with a 10 game have specific matches or just choose when to use it when they want ?.........in theory i think its a good idea but clubs dont seem to like doing it for some reason.