I miss Milan's underwater telephone

As title

It's slow times like this that used to be interjected by vague ramblings of reassurance from an underwater realm

Couldn't Mandaric have passed it over in a ceremonial fashion to DC rather than that bronze owl that no one had seen before!?

Edited by Cosby Blunkett

9 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He did enough to make a profit out of it, he was never in a million years going to take us to the next level.

I agree, but I also think Milan made this pretty clear obvious to the fans.

He was very open in saying he wanted to sell the club, and made sure it was to someone he truly believed had our best interests at heart.

Yes, the Mammadov thing was sketchy, but I think Milan was probably as much fooled with that as everyone else was. (Has Mammadov emerged since that fiasco?)

11 minutes ago, standerino said:

I agree, but I also think Milan made this pretty clear obvious to the fans.

He was very open in saying he wanted to sell the club, and made sure it was to someone he truly believed had our best interests at heart.

Yes, the Mammadov thing was sketchy, but I think Milan was probably as much fooled with that as everyone else was. (Has Mammadov emerged since that fiasco?)

Mammadov has left RC Lens, who now have new owners.

To be fair to Milan, when he took over he said he wanted us to stop up, get promoted, stay up, then consolidate in the championship and push on from there.

He made no secret of the fact he didn't have the money to really go for it in the championship, and made it public knowledge he wanted to sell, and sell us to the right people.

He delivered on everything he said he would! How anyone can slag him off is beyond me!

16 hours ago, noddyowl said:

To be fair to Milan, when he took over he said he wanted us to stop up, get promoted, stay up, then consolidate in the championship and push on from there.

He made no secret of the fact he didn't have the money to really go for it in the championship, and made it public knowledge he wanted to sell, and sell us to the right people.

He delivered on everything he said he would! How anyone can slag him off is beyond me!

This 100%.