Professional retained report

33 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

Lewis Price a scholar :baby:

A different Lewis Price. I see what might have happened, Semedo and Price were technically out of contract, but wasn't Lavery given the option on a new deal in January. The scholars though, I think are still wrong, as most of them have left 

Edited by gurujuan

No Lewis Price Gk or Semedo.Both should be showing with the 'o' for offer next to them like Lavery but aren't.  I've checked the FL website and they are on the free transfer list with an o for offer next to them.  Why separate to Lavery I've no idea.  The scholars Brown,Conneh,Duffy,McDonagh,Nicholson,Stachini and Tracey have been released and O'Grady has signed a pro contract.Cook,Preston, Price and Wallis are next year's 2nd years. Next year's 1st years not on.There is a second page to the doc at the start of this that has more scholars on including Devante Rodney who is starting a third year after missing most of his two years injured

1 hour ago, Etchesketch said:

No Lewis Price Gk or Semedo.Both should be showing with the 'o' for offer next to them like Lavery but aren't.  I've checked the FL website and they are on the free transfer list with an o for offer next to them.  Why separate to Lavery I've no idea.  The scholars Brown,Conneh,Duffy,McDonagh,Nicholson,Stachini and Tracey have been released and O'Grady has signed a pro contract.Cook,Preston, Price and Wallis are next year's 2nd years. Next year's 1st years not on.There is a second page to the doc at the start of this that has more scholars on including Devante Rodney who is starting a third year after missing most of his two years injured

We offer a contract and he is not free to sign elsewhere without the team he signs for paying us compensation. That is the difference between Lavery and Semedo / Price.