when are season tickets posted out?

2 hours ago, jezek said:

Do you have to sign for letter when it arrives ?? I'm away till Saturday evening

In the past you havent, its just standard 1st class.

those who have received will be able to confirm for this year though as Im still waiting on mine

Ordered mine in January. Still not arrived and tomorrow is last chance as I will not be home after then - live in Derby but off to Scotland early Friday and calling in at match on way home on Sunday. Why leave it so late to send them out? I had thought ticketing was improving but now gone back to dark days.

Anyway, if anyone else is in a similar position do not despair. I've just phoned ticket office and was told I'm not the first with this issue! Was told there will be a temporary system in operation on Sunday for fans who haven't received tickets. All you need is ID and, if you have one, last years ticket and there will be some system of issuing a temporary ticket. Not sure how it works or whether this process has to take place at ticket office or can be dealt with at turnstile (I suspect the former)

I think we've established it doesn't matter at what point the season ticket was ordered... Looks like club was trying to save some postage costs by encouraging collection! No idea why they have to be sent out in batches though. Someone needs to get their finger out.

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Just back from holiday and still no season tickets on the door matt! This takes me back to when I stalked the postman for my exam results many moons ago!

Guest Wonder Spaniel
3 hours ago, Wonder Spaniel said:

Just back from holiday and still no season tickets on the door matt! This takes me back to when I stalked the postman for my exam results many moons ago!

Got it this morning with minimal stalking!