kitman sale

1 hour ago, cahoot65 said:

had a wander down to the kitman sale today as the swfc shop ,not a lot on offer most of it was reject seconds stuff rest of decent gear on the back walls only had 10% off  wasnt bother in another shirt as already got all 3 they released this year but did pick this up at  bric and brac shop today  might even play when record players make a come back

100_3980.JPG

100_3981.JPG

Ive still got that 7" single in the loft

Got a pair of shorts with #15 on them. 

To my surprise there was a pocket stitched into them, must have been the shorts he wore against Arsenal in the cup. I'm now also the owner of Olivier Giroud

2 hours ago, daftpenguin said:

They've still plenty home shirts - if it's the away one you're after then unfortunately you'll be out of luck. They didn't even have any in kit man sale.

Really? I dont see any on the site. But perhaps they're only selling them in the store, in which case I cant get there.

4 hours ago, daftpenguin said:

They've still plenty home shirts - if it's the away one you're after then unfortunately you'll be out of luck. They didn't even have any in kit man sale.

Only in Junior as per the site. They sold out of Large & Medium before the turn of the year on there.