2016/17 Fixture List for iPhone, Android, etc

1 hour ago, PARKOWL said:

anyone done a pc wallpaper yet come on its been a few hours now lol

If anyone's contemplating it, I'd wait until SYP have met with all the local clubs over the next couple of weeks to discuss any fixture rearrangements. 

2 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Extremely technically inadequate. 

Followed the instructions for the iPhone. Nothing appears to happen. 

Should they be in my calendar? 

Yes, they should. They'll be in a separate calendar to your personal one, so click on Calendars at the bottom of the screen and make sure they're all ticked. 

31 minutes ago, mirodo said:

Yes, they should. They'll be in a separate calendar to your personal one, so click on Calendars at the bottom of the screen and make sure they're all ticked. 

Its showing in the bit st the bottom but nothing on the Calendar?

6 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Had this for a couple of years without any problems updating itself on my old Android smartphone. I'd like to get it on my new Microsoft Windows Lumia phone but unsure how to get it on there, will it work on my new phone?

It should do, yes. Full instructions at swfc. me/fixtures

For people that already had this fantastic addon, and are fretting about this not being updated on their device yet.

I have had this for a few years now, and mine has only just updated today.

So basically, give it time, i don't know why but it seems to update on each device at different times.

Enjoy.

12 minutes ago, kristmace said:

Getting this error on Outlook.com

"This calendar wasn't updated because of a problem with the publisher's file. We'll try updating it again later."

I had a PM from somebody else having the same problem. I tested it on my outlook.com account and it worked straight away, so I've no idea what the problem is that you're both having. Maybe try again later?

19 hours ago, mirodo said:

I had a PM from somebody else having the same problem. I tested it on my outlook.com account and it worked straight away, so I've no idea what the problem is that you're both having. Maybe try again later?

Cheers for the reply. I've tried deleting and readding it and it's still not working. Might try to add it to my Google calendar instead.

8 minutes ago, Tawny Owl said:

I'm getting this error when trying to import basic.ics into google calendar on chrome. Any ideas?

Request Entity Too Large

Error 413

Thanks!

Make sure you are copying the url exactly as written: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/swfc.fixtures@gmail.com/public/basic.ics

Edited by mirodo

1 minute ago, Tawny Owl said:

I downloaded it onto my machine and imported from there. I tried it again but still the same problem. Any ideas?

You shouldn't be downloading and importing. If you do it that way, the calendar won't update as it isn't a live link to my copy.

Read the instructions again at http://swfc.me/fixtures