Waddle Didn't Want To Leave Marseille

Fuckinghell, is this what it's going to be like while Euros are on?

Bored saddos trolling by starting threads about any player who looks half decent or any comment made by anyone that's remotely linked to Wednesday.

Roll on the new kit with no stripes and white shorts for some respite.

Edited by sonofbert2

33 minutes ago, Wild(smith)Thing said:

As per title.

He was just interview by Gabby Logan on BBC1 and said he never wanted to leave Marseille. He obviously left them to join us.

Discuss.

Nobody cares.

1 minute ago, David1867 said:

It's not like he did anything while he was here anyway. Massively over rated, no right foot, couldn't beat a man, no pace. We were better when he left. 

Now THAT is a troll.

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

Ok discuss. He didn't want to leave Marseille. He ended up at Wednesday, he retired from football and now lives in Sheffield, he goes to a lot of Wednesday matches both home and away. Now, your point is?

Very flaccid. 

I bet he never wanted to leave Spurs when interviewed in London, Newcastle when interviewed in Newcastle....Bradford..when interviewed in Bradford...and a Sausage factory when interviewed in a Sunderland sausage factory..."I luvved them sausages".....kiss the badge/sausage....best fans/ sausages/ radio station ..in the world...

its nowt new..

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I bet he never wanted to leave Spurs when interviewed in London, Newcastle when interviewed in Newcastle....Bradford..when interviewed in Bradford...and a Sausage factory when interviewed in a Sunderland sausage factory..."I luvved them sausages".....kiss the badge/sausage....best fans/ sausages/ radio station ..in the world...

its nowt new..

That was my point entirely.

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

its nowt new..

Sausage seasoning.  Not sausages.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Lets not forget that at the time Marseilles was run by a chairman called Bernard Tapie who got up to all sorts of things, got done and I think the club got relegated. 

We must have looked attractive! 

We were run by Dave Richards who got up to all sorts of things and got promoted while we got relegated! 

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

Guest Grez Bez
1 hour ago, Wild(smith)Thing said:

No.

I expected him to gush over his time there and say something like "whilst I was sad to leave I loved my time at Wednesday" not just a blunt "I didn't want to leave".

And I posted it for the reason I've outlined twice, that it must be difficult for footballers to say the right thing etc etc.

You obviously like putting words in my mouth, is there anything else you would like to deposit in there?

*wink*

You are so condescending

Who cares if he didn't want to leave, I wouldn't have...

Edited by Grez Bez