Daniel Pudil  will more than likely be our first signing. I know someone that he rents his house from and his girlfriend has got me a few away match tickets last season. He is very happy in Sheffield and wants to sign, I believe there will be a fee involved as he is under contract with Watford.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Herbie Owl said:

Daniel Pudil  will more than likely be our first signing. I know someone that he rents his house from and his girlfriend has got me a few away match tickets last season. He is very happy in Sheffield and wants to sign, I believe there will be a fee involved as he is under contract with Watford.

Have you informed the Pontiff ?

• Agree 4

They are very settled here, I'll be stunned if he isn't here next season to be honest.

7 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Stop sniffing around Pudils Mrs Herbie.

Does she do a turn ?

Hope we can get better.

Think he is backup no more.

If you want promotion.

• Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, Herbie Owl said:

He's a MASSIVE Steelers fan

Best full back you have seen at Hillsborough for years.

Which does'nt say a lot, does it?

Edited by daleblue
add on

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Best full back you have seen at Hillsborough for years.

Which does'nt say a lot, does it?

True mate , we have had some tripe , not a position I think we are desperate to improve on tho but I think he needs some decent competition.

We need better if we want a chance of promotion next season apart from lees a brand new better defence is required 

• Disagree 6

I see him dropping his kids off at school most mornings. Very unlikely he'd want to uproot the family again after only a year.

4 minutes ago, Herbie Owl said:

True mate , we have had some tripe , not a position I think we are desperate to improve on tho but I think he needs some decent competition.

Beg to differ, would want better in both full back positions, we have been caught out too often with crosses coming in from wide, and cutting in and taking free shots. 

To fair, liking the area is the first thing i look for in a footballer. Would like pudil to sign but not bothered about hunt tbh

10 minutes ago, poite said:

To fair, liking the area is the first thing i look for in a footballer. Would like pudil to sign but not bothered about hunt tbh

Agree, think Hunt is very suspect and would love to see us replace him with better quality. Lees one of the best centre halves in the division but I believe we need to sign another to partner him.

1 hour ago, Herbie Owl said:

are you SWFCTransfers in disguise?

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Herbie Owl said:

Best full back ive seen for years , good enough for our campaign next year.

You never saw beswetherwick in his pomp.

• Agree 3