Pudil will sign

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

He is not adequate, we need better, its like  Stevie May all over again, said after watching him enough times that he was crap, but no a lot of you was saying  not giving him the right service, he's making the right moves ETC. I really dont know if many of you recognise a good footballer or just go with the flow.

He, PUDIL is not good enough to see us into the premier league, and that is why he will NOT be given a contract.

Wakey Wakey people get to grips we need better to get promoted.

Like I say pal I'm ITK about this and he will be signing in the next couple of weeks so you are wrong and comparing him to Stevie May is just ludicrous.

1 minute ago, Herbie Owl said:

Like I say pal I'm ITK about this and he will be signing in the next couple of weeks so you are wrong and comparing him to Stevie May is just ludicrous.

Was not comparing him to anyone, I was comparing the fan base which is of course totally different.

3 minutes ago, Herbie Owl said:

Rubbish.

6 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Was not comparing him to anyone, I was comparing the fan base which is of course totally different.

When I said fan base I meant people on Owlstalk, did'nt want to offend anyone.:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

We still waiting for you to get a better lb and how much.and if he's not good enough to get us out of this league. Did he turn into paulo maldini at Watford. 

Well to say that you ignored me for so long, and all of a sudden this, your not a troll, are you? tell you what Tinks YOU tell me who you would sign that would be better than

Mr Pudil.

4 minutes ago, daleblue said:
4 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Well to say that you ignored me for so long, and all of a sudden this, your not a troll, are you? tell you what Tinks YOU tell me who you would sign that would be better than

Mr Pudil.

Mr Pudil.

Igbore him Tinks, think its past his bed time, if he behaves himself he might be allowed to watch the rest of the match ,.

7 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

You was the 1 spouting we can get better but you can't find anyone and for what money. I'm happy with pudil he's a good lb. As for a troll give your head and shake. 

I have not said he did'nt do a good job for us but if we want to get promoted I think both full back positions need to be filled with better than what we had last season.

9 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

He doesn't bother 1 bit herbie. He's talking knackers and knows it x

Oh, think thats a bit harsh.

Please dont gang up on me.:rolleyes:

Edited by daleblue

1 hour ago, Herbie Owl said:

Hmm, sounds like you're expecting the Czech team to be knocked out soon then, if so, is he good enough for us ?

TBF, Ithink he is a genuine player that gives his all and doesn't playact, be that on the pitch or the negotiation room..

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

I have not said he did'nt do a good job for us but if we want to get promoted I think both full back positions need to be filled with better than what we had last season.

TBF I think he is probably the best LB we have had for years, that said I agree with you, just not sure about who could command that position outside the PL..

RB though is a different discussion...

but then, I've not gone to many games last season...

2 hours ago, daleblue said:

Well that would depend on how much you are willing to pay, but there are better full backs out there, IF you are willing to pay, and like I have said

both LB and RB are positions that need to be addressed this Summer or you can forget about promotion,

People who say you instead of we, make my pork senses tingle. 

I think Carlos utilised both Pudil and Hunt more for their offensive capabilities than their defensive ones. Kinda played them more as wing backs instead of full backs. This did cost us as we conceded a fair few back post goals especially from set pieces . If we cannot find better than them both for a reasonable price then we have to put one of the centrebacks on back post duty. As long as their shortcomings can be covered I don't think their replacement is a desperate situation. If we signed two more full backs who were better at defending but didn't give us the outlet of the overlarp, would thid improve us considerably ?

WAWAW
UTO

Edited by cognacbarnowl
fraid of the spelling poleece.

Guest pitts
10 hours ago, daleblue said:

I do as well 

Guest Lom Tees

Pudil is perfect for this division, because of his consistency and crossing ability! I think for this division, he's great. But if we get promoted this season, that's when we should look to upgrading him. There's no point In Upgrading him now because realistically, who is there we can sign who is good enough for the step up to the prem? Sign him and get a better left back if we get promoted!

On 10/06/2016 at 21:32, daleblue said:

Mr Pudil.

You are the one who said we could sign better . Any names to offer us yet ?