Pudil will sign

Guest WESTENDOWL
1 hour ago, roaminowl said:

Thanks Herbie. Loved you in those old movies.

Don`t think we have had anyone using 53 on their kit

3 minutes ago, markg said:

thought he was the only outfield player in the final to come out with any credit to be honest

He got tore a new arse

1 hour ago, pitts said:

We need better if we want a chance of promotion next season apart from lees a brand new better defence is required 

Equaled our clean sheet record this season and you want to throw the baby out with the bath water, :picnic:

Guest pitts
57 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Equaled our clean sheet record this season and you want to throw the baby out with the bath water, :picnic:

Equaled isn't good enough we didn't get promoted we weren't good enough 

27 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Like who 

Well that would depend on how much you are willing to pay, but there are better full backs out there, IF you are willing to pay, and like I have said

both LB and RB are positions that need to be addressed this Summer or you can forget about promotion,

Edited by daleblue

1 hour ago, council owl said:

hope not

not good enough

brighton away crap

final crap

all season average

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Totally agree with you S36 OWL

I think our defence was pretty solid.  Equaled our best defensive record, and that was with quite a poor start to the season.

Pudil is solid.  I am not sure how you can improve on him at this level.  He is more than adequate for a team wanting to push for promotion in this league.

He is not adequate, we need better, its like  Stevie May all over again, said after watching him enough times that he was crap, but no a lot of you was saying  not giving him the right service, he's making the right moves ETC. I really dont know if many of you recognise a good footballer or just go with the flow.

He, PUDIL is not good enough to see us into the premier league, and that is why he will NOT be given a contract.

Wakey Wakey people get to grips we need better to get promoted.

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

He is not adequate, we need better, its like  Stevie May all over again, said after watching him enough times that he was crap, but no a lot of you was saying  not giving him the right service, he's making the right moves ETC. I really dont know if many of you recognise a good footballer or just go with the flow.

He, PUDIL is not good enough to see us into the premier league, and that is why he will NOT be given a contract.

Wakey Wakey people get to grips we need better to get promoted.

Troll.  Must be after comparing Pudil to Stevie May.