Worksop Owls

Guest Hirstpower

Don't try and justify it rob Chester, as a couple of the planks on here only see what the media portray and they think every English fan is a hooligan.

i can't blame the English fans sometimes. Not always but sometimes.

I think every England fan being filmed throwing chairs and bottles are hooligans. You don't read/see about well behaved fans. I've never said they're all hooligans or start every fight, but everyone has an option on how to react. 

Edited by bigrbuk

1 hour ago, Hirstpower said:

Don't try and justify it rob Chester, as a couple of the planks on here only see what the media portray and they think every English fan is a hooligan.

i can't blame the English fans sometimes. Not always but sometimes.

Skewed that a bit haven't you? No problem at all with any football fan. Nobheads that go looking for a fight is a different matter and have no sympathy with them if they get what they deserve 

Guest Hirstpower

Some run away and some fight back. Yep we all have a choice. It's the way it is and the way it will always be. What fewks me off is that English are no way the worse fans in Europe, but we get all the media attention. 

Also even the English back home condem the English supporters, who are there, without knowing the facts or giving any condemnation of the other fans. 

Guest Hirstpower

Eastleigh

i said :tango:

this is owlstalk and if you feel offended by my comment, you either need to get out of the house more, or realise you will see actual offensive comments on here. WTF:

Actually, this is England, it's a democracy, i'll do what I want, I always have done. And there's absolutely no need to take the pee out of gay people, how would you like it if people took the wee wee out of you for being an idiot? Exactly, you wouldn't like it would you?

Guest Hirstpower

How do you know I'm not gay Eastleigh and it wasn't me who refered to football hooligans as closet gays. So stop being a plank son. 

Guest Hirstpower

How do you know this. The gay people I know call each other fags,  homos, queens, so recon you do need to get out more son. Just as you say you do what you like. Well I do too. I never mentioned gays I said homo in reference to the comment from Paolo. So next time getting your facts straight you tail end