17k Season tickets sold

Our fans have all come out of woodwork according to a couple of toy town fans on facebook. 

They took over 20,000 to Wembley 2 years ago against Orient and last season had an average of 8,500 home supporters. WTF:

7 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Our fans have all come out of woodwork according to a couple of toy town fans on facebook. 

They took over 20,000 to Wembley 2 years ago against Orient and last season had an average of 8,500 home supporters. WTF:

When a football team starts doing well fans will come out of the woodwork. it'll happen to every team and it won't change

7 hours ago, horny owl said:

Spot on pal

my budget will get me a membership

between 6 and 8 home games

couple of away days

and playoff final if we do it all again 

we'll average over 25K next season no problem.

Your budget would cover season ticket then - quite comfortably.

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Not to mention the "New York" effect 

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

No offence to you but who gives a flying what they think? Just another team that means nothing to us really 

On 6/10/2016 at 12:25, themaskedowl said:

Happy days. Think there might be a few more yet. 

Certainly will be. I'm treating it like an EBay auction. My software robot will step in with the money 0.003 seconds before midnight on 1st July. Reckon it will cost me £43 for a ticket for the East Bank. Leastways, that's my upper limit,:rolleyes:

Guest popcorn face

well its all well and good selling 17k possibly more but we'll still only get the same average as pay on the day will drop to nothing. you'll see.

Guest popcorn face

im just stating facts. im no pig or owt else for that matter. but i cant do with people getting carried away for no reason. you and i know that if we're midtable come feb playing brentford at home we'll still do well to get 20k in.

9 minutes ago, popcorn face said:

im just stating facts. im no pig or owt else for that matter. but i cant do with people getting carried away for no reason. you and i know that if we're midtable come feb playing brentford at home we'll still do well to get 20k in.

"I'm not a pig."

That sounds like summat a pig would say lol

Guest popcorn face
3 minutes ago, sparehead3 said:

17k as the record is not very good imo seeing as were massive and all that, plus Bradford sold 18k last year and their not massive.

now you're just talking like an idiot. bradford are tinpot - they give tickets away. i went on a stag do there last summer, we had a curry late one night and all got a season ticket for nowt i couldn't believe it. thing was the curry only cost a tenner. 

Guest popcorn face
10 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

So, it's a fact that we will have zero, zilch, nada, absolutely nobody paying on the day next season? You're stating bollucks.

for a midweek game against brenford for example. say 18k season tickets 300 away 1k pay on the day if lucky. unless a cheap deal.

you do the maths because im trying to concentrate on watching a replay of the albania game.

Just now, popcorn face said:

for a midweek game against brenford for example. say 18k season tickets 300 away 1k pay on the day if lucky. unless a cheap deal.

you do the maths because im trying to concentrate on watching a replay of the albania game.

The maths is easy. You said that POTG would drop to nothing. Then you said you were stating facts. Absolute bollucks but at least you're back pedalling nicely - we're up to 1k already.

Guest popcorn face
3 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

The maths is easy. You said that POTG would drop to nothing. Then you said you were stating facts. Absolute bollucks but at least you're back pedalling nicely - we're up to 1k already.

well i was being conservative with the 1k - in other words trying to make you feel better.

you know im right though

2 hours ago, popcorn face said:

well its all well and good selling 17k possibly more but we'll still only get the same average as pay on the day will drop to nothing. you'll see.

Go fooook yourself pig.

Guest 1banana2banana
4 hours ago, popcorn face said:

Could be worse, we could be stuck in league 1 for another year. Trying to work out how we will break down afc Wimbledon at the sty with 15k that all got in for a quid. 

We could have an owner with no money to actually spend 

Or a lower league manager 

Or an embarrassing history of winning nothing but suing everyone 

We could have lost a semi final to the team we envy at Wembley 

Or dropped a mind the gap lead and missed out on promotion 

Ah wait a minute 

You did