Stadium Improvements ?

Guest _Ibbo_

Well. My dad did the outside of the ethaid panelling. All the aluminium that looks superb. 

Wouldn't take much effort to make the back of the West stand look superb. Stick anodised aluminum panels across the back. Fairly straightforward. And it would look newith....

1 hour ago, richowl said:

This was 1st looked at around 3 weeks ago.

Plotting the new crest on the seats is awkward even for CAD lol

Yeah, I would prefer that they just replace it with blue seats. Trying to create the new crest will probably result in it looking a bit of a mess. 

1 hour ago, adelphi1867 said:

rejig the outlet area in the North stand. Use one end just for alcohol, I am fed up of waiting to be served behind some idiot who wants a cup of Tea and a Mars bar.

What's wrong with a cup of tea and Mars bar?   In my experience , idiots have a propensity towards alcohol, not tea.  

14 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

What's wrong with a cup of tea and Mars bar?   In my experience , idiots have a propensity towards alcohol, not tea.  

All those idiots we've been seeing on TV fighting in France are tanked-up on hot beverages and confectionery. Didn't you realise this?

3 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

All those idiots we've been seeing on TV fighting in France are tanked-up on hot beverages and confectionery. Didn't you realise this?

One mug of bovril and I'm a right argumentative bugger.

Kicked the bobbar out of the cat last night too after I'd had a Rich Tea biscuit.