Help me make my blade friend suffer

I'm 41 year old lifelong owl with 4 kids, I got married last May (28th) and everything was perfect.
 Then in February a 26cm tumour was found attached to my small bowel. I was diagnosed with Gist which is a rare form of cancer. I've started my treatment with a view to shrink and remove the tumour and that's the positive journey I'm now on.
 I have a page on FB https://m.facebook.com/takingthegist/
On it my aim is to raise funds and awareness for Gist whilst doing a series of challenges with my friends that raise a laugh! My motto is "let's laugh at cancer" cos I believe a positive attitude to this horrible disease is half the battle.
Anyway, the first challenge is for a friend of mine (lifelong blade) to sing Carlos had a dream outside bramall lane wearing a Wednesday shirt! If you could get our massive fan base behind the idea and donating whilst joining and sharing my page it would give my campaign a brilliant start! 
 I sat last night wondering how to do a big task to get the ball rolling and make people take notice and our amazing family massive fan base was the answer!
Hope you can help, please view my page and have a read 
Lee