2016/2017 FIXTURE LIST LEAKED!?

You'll find someone someday mate, you tried Tinder or PoF?

Not yet but tend to pull on holiday,   Could try match.com.     I don't like all this matchmaking stuff,      It make work for me as long as the people doing it know the type of female I would go for.  

what if you fall in love with your brother-in-law ?

I don't think so he supports Chelsea,    last week he was supporting Hull because he and my sister live there.      Needs to wash his mouth out.       No his treats my sister well,   have a lot of respect for him.  shares the same birthday as me but not the same year because that will have been double weird. 

Guest mkowl

Anyway at least the FL have now found out who was responsible for previous leaks by restricting access to this

Will be happy if the match when the wedding is on, Wednesday are away, sister wedding is more important. I would want me sister to attend my wedding when I find someone

Have you tried that dating website what's on telly every now and then ??

It's called stars in the sky.

They had a bloke who supported Leeds on there. They found him a bird.

https://youtu.be/Vll1MOQkcgY

Hope this is real, I go away for 10 days at the end of August so would only miss one away game.

That said, more likely this has been made up by some loser that needs to get out more.

Was hoping the same- I'd miss Wolves (A) and Reading (H). Could live with that!!

That's really highlighted what was almost within reach... what a depressing list of fixtures that is... Burton, Rotherham, no offence but it so nearly was Spurs, Chelsea, Man Yooo, Liverpool...oh well, I'm nearly over it. (Until I saw those fixtures)

That's really highlighted what was almost within reach... what a depressing list of fixtures that is... Burton, Rotherham, no offence but it so nearly was Spurs, Chelsea, Man Yooo, Liverpool...oh well, I'm nearly over it. (Until I saw those fixtures)

Could be worse the pigs have Wimbledon lol

Guest Kagoshimaowl

So underwhelming anyway. Still thinking we will be going to The Emirates and Old Trafford in my head!! 😁