Our best and worst performers this season

Guest Fedor

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Squeaks is a useless stat tool for measuring players. 

In in terms of best performers, considering he's played most of the games all season FF is up there due to his quality. 

Worst for for me would be McGeady, was a really poor signing for me and lacks the work ethic that we were known for. 

Guest Fedor
15 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Squawka is one of those things that has given people a way to make themselves sound like they know what they are talking about even though they have probably not watched us all season. Hunt and Nuhiu our worst performers? Did you see McGugan or Turner or McGeady?

Nuhiu 49 appearances 5 goals

Mcgugan 17 appearances 6 goals

Guess which ones the striker?

:baby::baby:

7 hours ago, Fedor said:

Nuhiu 49 appearances 5 goals

Mcgugan 17 appearances 6 goals

Guess which ones the striker?

:baby::baby:

You're telling me McGugan contributed more than Nuhiu this season? Oh yeah McGugan's two goals in that 3-2 defeat to Shrewsbury in the FA Cup were game changing weren't they?

7 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

You're telling me McGugan contributed more than Nuhiu this season? Oh yeah McGugan's two goals in that 3-2 defeat to Shrewsbury in the FA Cup were game changing weren't they?

Which games have Nuhiu been a game changer in?

18 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Which games have Nuhiu been a game changer in?

Off the top of my head, Bolton at home. Huddersfield away, Brentford away, Fulham in the Cup, QPR at home. Several others where he's had a good game such as Bristol City on the opening day.

On 5 June 2016 at 12:00, StudentOwl said:

Always sceptical over that points thing... they adhere to stringent rules which don't always tell the whole story.

That said, they're also handy for getting a rough idea what's going on, and it doesn't surprise me at all that Jack Hunt is bottom. He gets a love-in on here because he runs forward with the ball quickly and directly, which is exciting to see. The reality is he runs with his eyes focused on the tips of his toes and more often than not his runs will result in a throw in to us or a goal kick to the opposition

1 assist in about 40 games does not a good attacking right back make. You only need to compare him to the other attacking fullbacks of this division to see that he's by far and away the worst of the lot at the 'big' clubs in this division. 

He's better than Cyris Christie for a start

Guest Fedor
8 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

We were drawing that game until Adthe came on and we went on to lose

#gamechanger